Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yenni30

HELP PLEASE

HELLO EVERY ONE, HELP PLEASE!!! WHAT ARE MY CHOICES TO HELP STOP THE ACNE, BESIDES THE REGIMEN, WICH I ALREADY PRACTICE?

:shifty:

There are many different ways, have you looked around the site? How long have you been following the regimen and what else have you tried? Have you seen a dermatologist?

Besides following the Regimen for your acne, make sure you are eating right and drinking lots of water throughout the day. Water really can make a difference in the health of your skin.

There is no conclusive evidence that food causes acne. But common sense can't hurt either - if you see that chocolate aggravates it or makes it worse, stay away from it. Same for greasy foods.

There's also some evidence that a low glycemic diet may help with acne. Glycemic index is basically a way to look at carbohydrates. Also, make sure you are getting enough vitamins and minerals, either from your diet or a once-a-day supplement. There's more info at Diet and Acne

Besides following the Regimen for your acne, make sure you are eating right and drinking lots of water throughout the day. Water really can make a difference in the health of your skin.

There is no conclusive evidence that food causes acne. But common sense can't hurt either - if you see that chocolate aggravates it or makes it worse, stay away from it. Same for greasy foods.

There's also some evidence that a low glycemic diet may help with acne. Glycemic index is basically a way to look at carbohydrates. Also, make sure you are getting enough vitamins and minerals, either from your diet or a once-a-day supplement. There's more info at Diet and Acne

Thank's Vero for you advice, but i eat good a lot of vegetables,meat and i drink beteewn 8 to 10 glases of water a day. I think this have to be with hormones.

and not sure if i sure take antiobiotics or bcp ?

What do you sugest? :hand:

It sounds like you are doing things right. Believe me, I know how frustrating it can be. It could be a hormonal imbalance, but only a doctor would know for sure. If you're in your 30s and just developed this, there's a condition called PCOS which might be the issue. Polycystic Ovary SYndrome leads to other issues like excess hair, infertility. There are some good sites on PCOS with more info. Have you tried a different birth control pill?