Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ryder23

My face hurts to move... (Mouth area)

My skin is hurting whenever i move my mouth around, eat, or open my mouth, etc...

It feels like its stretching and burning, its hurts alot.

Right now i have some ice in a towel and its on my face....

Is there anything i can do to not get this pain when i open/ move my mouth at all?

Thanks

A few weeks ago I had a huge pustule on the side of my mouth that prevented me from opening my mouth to eat or talk...

Do you have a pimple near your mouth or just around your face?

For me, I just got the pus out of the pustule and the pain relieved greatly.

I hate that feeling the most. I have an acne right above my lip, that I squeezed out to get rid of it faster because it was hurting me, but in the process I irritated that area and made a new acne form. I love how things work. I also got one forming on the bottom of my chin thats giving me pains when I move my mouth.

When I have these acne things forming, I locate the spot and apply some BP to it and get some rest. Sometimes it disappears, other times like today unfortunately not. My nose was hurting a lot one day but the redness hadn't formed yet so I just applied a large glop of BP on my nose and then went to sleep for 3 hours and the pain disappeared when I woke up. This was in the middle of the afternoon.

is there actually any pimple there? If not I'd say that one is forming. Ice doesn't ever seem to work well for me...

Those kind of spots suck though...

Yea... i had like 3 around my mouth that were scabs and they were peeling off so i just took them off... and they were a pimple at one time.

O and today.. wow my mouth was all dry and crusty and grose, and it hurt like hell and i looked like shit. this sucks.

Im iceing it right now...

Last night i found that opening my pores by putting the towel over my head and steaming my face worked perfectly... for about 20 mins after i was done tho.

even moisterizer didnt help..

anymore help would be apreciated.

thanks

I had a similar experience. I couldn't enjoy my meals. I had a painful one around my chin/mouth area and whenever I opened my mouth to take a bite out of my hamburger(for example) the pain made eating very uncomfy. But if it was a small bite, it was more than tolerable. If you can, get the puss out. It's a major relief!

Guyz...

I came home with it all flaky and dry again... so i washed it and put some of the Proactive Mask on.. i usually leave it on overnight, but tonight its hurting.. its also very stiff and soar when i move my mouth chin area...

should i leave it on the night and hope it helps or just go wash it off?

thanks

Guyz...

I came home with it all flaky and dry again... so i washed it and put some of the Proactive Mask on.. i usually leave it on overnight, but tonight its hurting.. its also very stiff and soar when i move my mouth chin area...

should i leave it on the night and hope it helps or just go wash it off?

thanks