Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Yeah get on it soon as you can because it does take so long to work.

Alot of those (in the picture) are scars now so I can cover them up with liquid foundation no problem, it's also not oil based foundation so it shouldn't cause any spots :)

Main problem for me is shaving, it grows back so damn fast but obviously shaving irritates my skin, but when I leave it to get long it itches :/

u need to use an electric shaver then, i used a normal razor last week and it looked ok but my left side is now effed.

and once u shave red marks are really noticeable.

u need to use an electric shaver then, i used a normal razor last week and it looked ok but my left side is now effed.

and once u shave red marks are really noticeable.

yeh it looks like it decreasing in redness. accutane is working.

if u shave it might unclog those clogged pores. (the headless bumps).

then once u shaved, exfoliate that area. works good.

I don't want to risk shaving really, just incase I do make them worse and I do have a couple bobbly spots, also I always come out in a fuck off rash on my neck when I shave :( but yeah it looks like the Roaccutane is working now, although there are marks as I say the majority are flat scars, so fingers crossed...it will be uphill from here!

and the cocoa butter does not irritate u or make u break out? its highly comedogenic...luckily not on u..

and yes ur face shows improvement!! nice!

Ya it is looking less inflamed. Good call on the not shaving! Im telling ya just buy a trimmer and use the lowest setting you will have like a 1/32 of a hair popping up but its better than risking ingrown hairs.

and the cocoa butter does not irritate u or make u break out? its highly comedogenic...luckily not on u..

and yes ur face shows improvement!! nice!