Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JPizzle

i cant wait until high school is over

so all this pressure of getting a date, and getting laid and being popular is off. everyday i see guys hugging and kissing and talking to girls i have never been with and have no chance at. i get so jealous and feel like a loser. i feel as if theres so much pressure on me to be a cool guy and its even worse since my sis is one year younger then me (sophmore), and she is way more popular. i have the junior catillion and valentine dances coming up and i have no datr and my family is gonna think im a big loser who needs help. it just sucks so bad seeing other guys be with girls i really like and flirt around with them and listen to there gossip. every eyar i get less and less popular. freshman year, i didnt care about getting a date that much cuz everyone was still trying to figure each other out. sophmore year, i was like, ok, i should be looking ot get a gf and i blew many oppertunities, juior year now, i feel like crap that i cant get a gf or even a date. i get so nervous and shy around women, its ridiculous. i also get very intimidated from better looking guys. whenever a good looking kid comes into the class, for some reason i feel so ugly, all the girls are shouting his name and laughing at his jokes. i wish i was like that so i can look forward to go to school, so i could have dates on friday nights etc..

i know a few years from now, im gonna be begging to go back to hs but damn, i wish i could start freshman year all over again and rebuild my character.

so all this pressure of getting a date, and getting laid and being popular is off. everyday i see guys hugging and kissing and talking to girls i have never been with and have no chance at. i get so jealous and feel like a loser. i feel as if theres so much pressure on me to be a cool guy and its even worse since my sis is one year younger then me (sophmore), and she is way more popular. i have the junior catillion and valentine dances coming up and i have no datr and my family is gonna think im a big loser who needs help. it just sucks so bad seeing other guys be with girls i really like and flirt around with them and listen to there gossip. every eyar i get less and less popular. freshman year, i didnt care about getting a date that much cuz everyone was still trying to figure each other out. sophmore year, i was like, ok, i should be looking ot get a gf and i blew many oppertunities, juior year now, i feel like crap that i cant get a gf or even a date. i get so nervous and shy around women, its ridiculous. i also get very intimidated from better looking guys. whenever a good looking kid comes into the class, for some reason i feel so ugly, all the girls are shouting his name and laughing at his jokes. i wish i was like that so i can look forward to go to school, so i could have dates on friday nights etc..

i know a few years from now, im gonna be begging to go back to hs but damn, i wish i could start freshman year all over again and rebuild my character.

i used to be so confident but this redness is fucking me up, i dont lett the acne bother me anymore. i dont even see the girl anymore, who i used to like, im to shy to talk to any other girl i do like

i also like to add that whenever guys talk about there girls, sex and shit,i guess so nervous cuz i never expiereinced any of that. i cant even lie cuz i get so nervous and they see right thru me

i used to be so confident but this redness is fucking me up, i dont lett the acne bother me anymore. i dont even see the girl anymore, who i used to like, im to shy to talk to any other girl i do like

i also like to add that whenever guys talk about there girls, sex and shit,i guess so nervous cuz i never expiereinced any of that. i cant even lie cuz i get so nervous and they see right thru me

All this sexual pressure that you feeling ... that is almost 100% from you own dang head. If its in your interests to get laid then do what you gotta do, but what other people do and think should have no bearing on what you decided to do.

As for wishing it was freshman year again, every single second you spend wishing you could turn back the clock is a second wasted that you could be making the future. The past is untouchable, but the future is yours to shape however you want it.

I hope i helped. Good luck!

good advice, ranger. its just that i feel i already cemented who i am in hs. if i change, ppl r going to be like, who is that? i also dont know how to change. thats why im hoping when i get to college, i get a chance at a frest start and lose my shyness. it just sux wathcing my friends talk to girls and im thinking,how the f do they do that. i also hate seeing all the fly boys getting all the women flirting while i dress nice and still cant

good advice, ranger. its just that i feel i already cemented who i am in hs. if i change, ppl r going to be like, who is that? i also dont know how to change. thats why im hoping when i get to college, i get a chance at a frest start and lose my shyness. it just sux wathcing my friends talk to girls and im thinking,how the f do they do that. i also hate seeing all the fly boys getting all the women flirting while i dress nice and still cant

I graduated HS in 99 (God, that's going on 10 years!) and I have never ONCE wanted to go back to HS. The pressure in HS is immense, I totally agree with you JP. Adulthood has it's downsides (i.e - if I don't go to work, I don't get paid, therefore I don't eat. In HS if I skipped class, I got detention. Big deal) - but the trade offs are so much better, imo. Being in control of my own life, right down to what I decide to wear and where I go, is immenenitly better. Plus, people seem to chill out once they get out of HS, people don't seem to gossip as much and social cliques don't carry as much weight.

I'll be 27 this year and I wouldn't trade this for the world.

A lot of good comments here already but I'll just throw in a few words. I just graduated from high school two years ago and I do not look back and go I miss the school. Sure there are some people that I miss from there, but I see high school and the majority of life as a popular contest. I didn't have acne in high school, well I had one or two spots every few weeks and I was freaking out over that. Now my face is covered in acne and I'm still freaking out. Anyways, I was the guy who pretty much knew every group from the Goths, to the Russians, to the Asians, to the Druggies, etc. You get the point. However, I knew them yet I never hung out with any of these groups. My school had about a thousand people per grade so it was a huge school. I know what you mean about the pressure. I don't like hearing people say "Oh that chicks banging. Shes got a fine ass. Damn, I wanna bang her." or comments like "Shits shes f***ing ugly, but look at those curves, I'd do her with a bag over her head.", etc. I always hated hanging out with people that were disrespectful thats why I was never in any groups. I would never talk about girls to people so people thought I was gay until I hooked up with this chick my Sophmore year of Highschool (we broke up after high school though). So I get what you mean by peer pressure. People would be like are you gay, just because you don't talk about that stuff and you'd be like no and they'd be like sure. Cause as as guy you have to say dumb comments like that when you see a hot chick and be disrespectful.

In a year, you will be a senior and then you'll graduate and you can start your life all over again. You can build yourself a new image. College is about partying. I'm not a party person but I've found a few great friends who I can depend on. Their the party type but I get along with them. Anyways, what I'm trying to say is that when college starts people won't carry if you got acne. They won't know the person you were before. Chicks always get drunk so if you really want to get laid its not difficult at all.

It's hard to change your personality. As you grow up your personality becomes defined. I was always more or a quiet type in school. More or a reserved kind of guy, but once a person knows me they generally love me. Theres nothing wrong with who you are. Some people are born more confident then others, others are born being able to sweet talk their way with girls. Some people are born with artistic talents, some with musical talents. Some people are born into rich families, while others are born into poverty. The way I see it everyone was born with a purpose in life and something they can do better then others. You just have to take a good look at yourself and find that hidden attribute inside you that sets you apart from them.

Skip ahead five years, no ten years. Will people from your high school remember you? Will they remember your acne? Will people you pass by on the streets remember your acne? I go into the same resturant everyday and there are only three workers there and they don't remember me thought my face is fulled of red marks and scars. In ten years, maybe you'll be an accomplished person making millions, while the guy who can sweet talk any chick is out there with a minimum wage job. Anyways, hope you feel better. High school can be rough, it'll be better when you get to college. Trust me.

Skip ahead five years, no ten years. Will people from your high school remember you? Will they remember your acne? Will people you pass by on the streets remember your acne? I go into the same resturant everyday and there are only three workers there and they don't remember me thought my face is fulled of red marks and scars. In ten years, maybe you'll be an accomplished person making millions, while the guy who can sweet talk any chick is out there with a minimum wage job. Anyways, hope you feel better. High school can be rough, it'll be better when you get to college. Trust me.

I graduated HS in 99 (God, that's going on 10 years!) and I have never ONCE wanted to go back to HS. The pressure in HS is immense, I totally agree with you JP. Adulthood has it's downsides (i.e - if I don't go to work, I don't get paid, therefore I don't eat. In HS if I skipped class, I got detention. Big deal) - but the trade offs are so much better, imo. Being in control of my own life, right down to what I decide to wear and where I go, is immenenitly better. Plus, people seem to chill out once they get out of HS, people don't seem to gossip as much and social cliques don't carry as much weight.

I'll be 27 this year and I wouldn't trade this for the world.

it all basically stems down to what everyone will think of me, from my classmates to my family, will they think im a loserr if i say this or do this? will they still like me? those questions always pop up in my head

it all basically stems down to what everyone will think of me, from my classmates to my family, will they think im a loserr if i say this or do this? will they still like me? those questions always pop up in my head

I don't think those questions ever go away completely. You're human, and even after HS, you'll still be human. It's just as you get older the answers to those questions don't matter as much. In HS, where being thought of as weird can torment you for days or weeks, as an adult you think "Do they think I'm weird?" and then you say to yourself - "Oh well, I've got rent to pay and dinner to make, I don't care if they think I'm weird." We as social creatures are always going to wonder about ourselves in relation to other people - but as you get older, the answer carries far less weight.

Want an easy way to get people talking about you... fights. Worked for me, win or lose. Or being an asshole, I swear girls your age are attracted to the pricks. I know I used to be one, still kinda am but more humbled, got stomped by 4 guys on an eigth of shrooms... BUT don't let that stop your from taking my advice lmfao... Just try to be the bad boy and don't take shit from anyone. LEARN TO CHANNEL YOUR RAGE!!!!! :evil:

Want an easy way to get people talking about you... fights. Worked for me, win or lose. Or being an asshole, I swear girls your age are attracted to the pricks. I know I used to be one, still kinda am but more humbled, got stomped by 4 guys on an eigth of shrooms... BUT don't let that stop your from taking my advice lmfao... Just try to be the bad boy and don't take shit from anyone. LEARN TO CHANNEL YOUR RAGE!!!!! :evil:

Those questions will always pop into your head. I even wonder what strangers think of me, thought I'm aware they will not know remember me once they take another five steps. As elsewhere said, its because we're human. Just today, I went slightly out of my way to walk my friend home. Afterwards I felt weird about it because she has a boyfriend and I didn't want her to get the wrong impression because 1) I would never try to break up a couple, 2) I do not like her in that way. I was over thinking it because she knows thats the person I am. I walk others home before and I felt weird about it afterwards as well because I didn't want them to think I liked them but its the right thing to do when its dark out.

To my family I'm seen as a loser because they think I have no friends because I don't want to open up to them. I just take the blows as its comes. Sure it gets hard at times but in the end what does it matter what they think, the truth is I'm not a loser and I do have friends who care about me. Just because we are different from others doesn't make us a loser. What is a loser? Just another title, just our way of generalizing people. The definition loser is different in the eye of the beholder. A guy who likes playing video games more then anything might think a loser is a jock who loves sports and works out, etc. We can blame society for our problems. "Getting drunk and ending up in the hospital is apparently the cool thing to do. Your a loser if you don't drink. Your a loser if you don't get high." Apparently, because everyone else is doing it you should to. Two words, peer pressure.

It's definitely true, chicks dig the tough guys who act like an asshole. Its another thing society has coined. Cool guys are apparently assholes. Like others have said don't become one of those guys. Definitely stand up for what you believe in and don't let others push you down but don't start picking fights with others. I never got into fights in high school, because I don't go looking for trouble. But if someone were to say shit to me or push me, I wouldn't let that slide. Obviously, I wouldn't get physical but I'd be like What's your problem or shove them back. If they pushed me I pushed back. I might seem like a loser to everyone watching for not punching the kid right away if they disrespected me, but I was smarter then that. I rather not get myself suspended for a simple fight and lose some scholarship for getting into college.

If your friends upright call you a loser for something you believe in then they really aren't your friends. A friend should understand you and respect you for who you are and your decisions that you make. When I was traveling with my friends they went out to bars and clubs and they knew I didn't drink. They respected me for my decision not to drink. Thats the person I am. Of course, every once in a while they'd throw out that I'm a loser for something I do but I know they don't mean it. If you think back its not like you can say you haven't thrown that word out or some other disrespectful word at your friends.

and why cant we fake being cool again? I forgot what you said to that. If you want to fit in so badly, fake having had girlfriends, fake being in fights.

Just today, i went out of the class to go walk around for 10 min or so, and i came back and everyone was saying "wow, where did you go?!" so i just said walking. (i didnt feel well.) Five min later, the office calls for me to come downstairs. And everyone was staring at me like i had gone and shot someone or something. So the teacher says "you need to go downstairs right now..." So i get my things, and walk out all angerly. So then it just turns out i just needed to talk to my guidance counsular.... so we talked and i was laughing at how kids must think i did something horrible. so when we were done, i got back to class and just threw my stuff down and sat down, and everyone was asking what i did. So i just said "im sure youll find out later..." and that was the end of it. :D

i thought it was pretty funny. My whole class thinks i am a huge badass now, even when i just talked to my guidance counsular about graduation. :)

see, you DONT have to be a prick to be cool!

and why cant we fake being cool again? I forgot what you said to that. If you want to fit in so badly, fake having had girlfriends, fake being in fights.

Just today, i went out of the class to go walk around for 10 min or so, and i came back and everyone was saying "wow, where did you go?!" so i just said walking. (i didnt feel well.) Five min later, the office calls for me to come downstairs. And everyone was staring at me like i had gone and shot someone or something. So the teacher says "you need to go downstairs right now..." So i get my things, and walk out all angerly. So then it just turns out i just needed to talk to my guidance counsular.... so we talked and i was laughing at how kids must think i did something horrible. so when we were done, i got back to class and just threw my stuff down and sat down, and everyone was asking what i did. So i just said "im sure youll find out later..." and that was the end of it. :D

i thought it was pretty funny. My whole class thinks i am a huge badass now, even when i just talked to my guidance counsular about graduation. :)

see, you DONT have to be a prick to be cool!

i think im to nice. i want to make a change in my schedule tommorow but im afraid to bother my guidance counselor who is really nice. i want to change my bio and chem around but im afraid she'll say no. all these kids change there sched. but im to afraid. ive done it before but it was a much sligher change. i wanna double up on my chem cuz i failed bio last year and have to take it again with sophs. i also wanna take chem so i dont have to make it up next year but i wanna change my sched around cuz i have bio fourth and i want it third and chem fourth cuz i dont like my class for bio

waiting for school to end so i can stop being jealous

i think im to nice. i want to make a change in my schedule tommorow but im afraid to bother my guidance counselor who is really nice. i want to change my bio and chem around but im afraid she'll say no. all these kids change there sched. but im to afraid. ive done it before but it was a much sligher change. i wanna double up on my chem cuz i failed bio last year and have to take it again with sophs. i also wanna take chem so i dont have to make it up next year but i wanna change my sched around cuz i have bio fourth and i want it third and chem fourth cuz i dont like my class for bio

dude... seriously. I am a nice guy too... but i am going to have to be un-nice to you. You need to be more assertive, period. It will solve all your problems. You know what you want, but you are not willing to get it. You want to change your scheduale, so go change it! who cares WHAT they think. If your counsular is pissed because you are making him/her do their job, then they should be fired. They are there for you to make changes and GUIDE you through high school....

and for girls, being more assertive helps there too. You KNOW what you want, but you just dont want to get it. I dont know, I was like you too i guess, so i understand. But trust me, it makes life so much better to not let your fear push you around. Dont let the fear of getting rejected stop you from getting a girlfriend. Dont let the fear of pissing of someone stop you and make every day misserable because you want to change a class but dont want to get what you want.

It hurts to see you day by day want something (girls, to change your scheduale, whatever) and not get it because of being scared. All i can say to you is that how do you know you wont like being assertive until you try it? It doesnt mean you have to stop being nice... it just means you learn to stand up for yourself. and that is the most important thing you can learn in high school.

sometimes i feel as tho im letting my family down. my sis is popular and parties and so do my cousins while im the guy who doesnt. i feel as if they want me to be like them and i do to but there disapointed in me. i always feel like im letting someone down

sometimes i feel as tho im letting my family down. my sis is popular and parties and so do my cousins while im the guy who doesnt. i feel as if they want me to be like them and i do to but there disapointed in me. i always feel like im letting someone down