Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kruza

Dan's regimen was a success!

Hey everyone I purchased Dan's regimen in august of 2007. I was hesitant to carryout this regimen because it required me to do this for 3-4 months, and I WANTED SOMETHING INSTANT.... I've had acne for about 7 years which made my teenage life pretty depressing. I was always on the search for an instant or 1 week cure..... I've tried every topical product and vitamin cleansing thing out there... BUT NOTHING WORKED :( So one day I said screw it! I'm going to purchase Dan's regimen, and so I did. The reason why I'm writing this reply is because it's not February 2008 and I'm GLAD to say I'M ACNE FREEEEEEEEE!!! I don't need to hide anymore and I love it....I thought this product wasn't gonna work like all the others but it did!!!! If you follow the regimen and apply gently twice a day, make sure to let the benzoyl cream dry for abut 10 minutes before gently applying the moisturizer. I noticed my skin got really irritated when I was TO ROUGH or when I didnt apply moisturizer enough. REALLY EVERYONE there is HOPE at the end of the tunnel...it just takes a little time! goodluck!

If you smoke it could be contributing to your acne! Try not to sleep on the sides of your face and make sure you wash your sheets once a week, don't sleep on a dirty pillow. dont touch your face during the day, if you gotta scratch just be REALLY REALLY gentle. Also I ate a big salad daily with some fruits here and there, other than that I still eat lotsa fast food and my face is fine.

Congratulations! :D That is really awesome. It's reassuring to know that lots of people are finding success with it, and encouraging for new users who aren't completely convinced. :D (I'm a new user, but... I have faith, haha.)

(I think looking for an instant cure is a mistake most of us have made, especially when we start our search for answers... especially with all these sites that sucker you into buying 'miracle cures' that cost an outrageous amount of money and don't even work. ;) )

Congratulations! :D That is really awesome. It's reassuring to know that lots of people are finding success with it, and encouraging for new users who aren't completely convinced. :D (I'm a new user, but... I have faith, haha.)

(I think looking for an instant cure is a mistake most of us have made, especially when we start our search for answers... especially with all these sites that sucker you into buying 'miracle cures' that cost an outrageous amount of money and don't even work. ;) )

True! There is no instant cures ,maybe plastic surgery switching a totally new face :D . Your face need about 1 month to renew the skin and Dan's regimen actually gives results in a month. So in a way the regimen is an "Instant Cure".

Me too am cured after 12 years of horror .Now I can eat ,drink anything I want .Before junk food ,chocolate ,greasy food was like biohazard to my face. (I still keep a healthy "diet" and sport regularly :angel: )