Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SprintBaby6

TAZORAC CREAM .1% and TRIAZ 3% cleanser(BP)

Whats the deal on TAZORAC? what are your guys and gals experiences? Also this triaz, i think its just a LITTTLE bit stronger cleanser version of BP neutrogena...being that its 3%..all it says on the bottle is BP...so im assuming its okay...does TAZORAC make an initialbreakout?

Well, my derm. put me on doxycycline tablets and tazorac cream. I received an initial breakout (like most products do anyways) but it was like 6 - 10 new whiteheads...along with the 40 I already have. But since then i've already cleared up totally in some spots that were just horrible before with whiteheads. I go back to the derm. October 22nd to maybe get something new if I don't continue to see results with the tablets and tazorac. I hope that helps...cheers

-Shawn-

Im on Tazorac right now. I would only suggest this if you have mild acne. Im on week 14 of it and it just seems to be getting better every day still. The first 6 weeks aren't very fun though. Your acne gets alot worse because the medication makes your acne surface. But by week 8 it was geting alot better.

i've been using tazorac 0.05% since the middle of july, it's been incredible for me. i USED to have the sort of acne where you almost only get all whiteheads, i don't know the actual name for it but i must have had probably about 100 whiteheads at any one time...really gross! since about a month after i started tazorac, though, my whiteheads are almost totally gone - i still get one or two, but they're very tiny, not all big and full of pus and everything. also i had a ton of all kinds of different zits on my forehead? now i have maybe 20 little bumps, just skin colored and not red at all. definetly go for tazorac, it's been wonderful for me! i just hope it works as well for everyone else.

- mnsdg