Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lovesit19

What do you take your Accutane with??

What kind of food do you take your accutane with? I've been eating eggs & toast with peanut butter with my 20 mg for breakfast and something with olive oil, avocado or some type of healthy fat with my 40 mg at dinner. I don't have much dryness, or any other side effects really, so I wanted to make sure that what I'm taking it with is absorbing it.

What do you guys take it with?? Any suggestions? :)

What kind of food do you take your accutane with? I've been eating eggs & toast with peanut butter with my 20 mg for breakfast and something with olive oil, avocado or some type of healthy fat with my 40 mg at dinner. I don't have much dryness, or any other side effects really, so I wanted to make sure that what I'm taking it with is absorbing it.

What do you guys take it with?? Any suggestions? :)

Milk, and something substantial!

tonight i will be taking mine with pancake - omlette type thing, with tuna, cheese and mushrooms :angel:

my own invention

I think any food will aid the absorption :ninja:

xxx

i take my 30 in the afternoon and i usually have with it chicken and rice/pasta with water

at night i take my 20 with either peanut butter and jelly - avocado- eggs- depends on the day and i drink it with milk

I usually just take it with water, not always with a meal and Im dry all over, back pain, chapped lips, initial break out.

the thing that works the best is taking it when your stomach feels hungry. hungry is the key for absortion i suppose. Its true fatty food helps a bit, but its not mandatory.

usually my lunch is my biggest meal so i mix it there. i dont eat much at night, cause i dont need much calorie intake close to bed time.

peanut butter sandwich with a spoonful of flaxseed oil. i've read that you should take it with whole milk but i hate milk with a passion.