Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Constantine

Question about cayenne

I have been supplementing with hcl for a week, and it is really helping. However, I don't want to become overreliant on it, so am thinking about supplementing cayenne and alternating (someone else on here does that, sorry i forget you rname!)

Anyway, the question is: can you buy cayenne in supplment/pill form or do you just take the powder you get from the supermarket?

I have been supplementing with hcl for a week, and it is really helping. However, I don't want to become overreliant on it, so am thinking about supplementing cayenne and alternating (someone else on here does that, sorry i forget you rname!)

Anyway, the question is: can you buy cayenne in supplment/pill form or do you just take the powder you get from the supermarket?

I think you want to talk to LiliVG. Go to the Fructose Taurine....thread. Thats where its talked about. Yes you can buy it most places but you might want to start out with a low HU like 40,000. I did now I'm up to 100,000. Great stuff.

I think you want to talk to LiliVG. Go to the Fructose Taurine....thread. Thats where its talked about. Yes you can buy it most places but you might want to start out with a low HU like 40,000. I did now I'm up to 100,000. Great stuff.

Yeah, I'm using 100,000HU now, but definitely recommend starting with 40,000HU to start. Mine are all in capsules, I've never tried mixing the powder with water and drinking it, though a few brave ones have taken that on, lol.

Right now, I use HCL for if I slip up and eat something that I know ordinarily would break me out, like chocolate, nuts, dairy, etc. Most of the time I'm pretty good at keeping those pretty low.

When you transition from only HCL to cayenne, you may get indigestion for a few days while your system adjusts. Just know, it doesn't mean the cayenne is bad, it's your stomach adjusting to not relying on the HCL at every meal. For me, if I take HCL more than 2 times in a row, at the third meal I'll have indigestion if I don't take it, so I make sure not to take it more than once a day anymore.