Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
adi0597

Wash twice a day??? HELP!!

Hey peoples..

I have school and work and I find that before work I am usually shiny faced... I am very tempted too wash it off and usually do... Do you think I should only wash twice instead of the afternoon wash????

Heres my washing times

6:15AM ish

4:00 PM Ish

9:00 PM Ish

-----------

then the following day like 7:30 AM Ish

Do you think this is too much????

Thanks

Hey peoples..

I have school and work and I find that before work I am usually shiny faced... I am very tempted too wash it off and usually do... Do you think I should only wash twice instead of the afternoon wash????

Heres my washing times

-----------

Thanks

Hey peoples..

Heres my washing times

-----------

Thanks

Wash 3 times a day can cause extra irritation that could lead to a future outbreak. You need to try and find out why you are shiney. Too much moisteriser perhapes? Or are you using a moisteriser that does not mix well weith b.p?

But i wouldn't recommend washing 3 times a day you will just strip you face of all it's goodness further drying it out.

When you mean wash do you mean with soap or water? I do the same thing as you. I actually probably wash my face more then twice. I use a cleanser twice a day and then wash my face with water throughout the day.

Hey peoples..

Heres my washing times

-----------

Thanks

Wash 3 times a day can cause extra irritation that could lead to a future outbreak. You need to try and find out why you are shiney. Too much moisteriser perhapes? Or are you using a moisteriser that does not mix well weith b.p?

But i wouldn't recommend washing 3 times a day you will just strip you face of all it's goodness further drying it out.

Yes, you should try using vitamin b5 that really helps with oily skin and acne for many people. It works to clean your body from the inside out instead of just applying topicals. Just be sure to take a B-50 Complex with it.

You can Purchase here- www.vita-cure.com (Google it)

Good Luck