Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LaSwede

My new way of covering zits!

Okay, so I love mineral make up because it gives a kind of flawless finish and is also not poreclogging... But it seems it needs something to "stick to" to make that nice finish last more than five minutes on me, and unfortunately it also has a habit of accentuating my pores! I also love my Wonder Finish foundation (Maybelline) - though, it doesn't cover everything and if I want more cover, I usually had to resort to concealers with poreclogging bad stuff in them - either that, or the color was a bit off (why do concealers so often come in three shades when the foundations come in 7-8?).

So anyway, this morning I thought I'd combine my two favorites - first, I applied Wonder Finish like usual, and then MMU on top of it. The shade of the Wonder Finish is slightly lighter than my skin, and the MMU is slightly darker.

Right now, my skin looks almost flawless, especially compared to what it looked like earlier this morning! I have lots of Very Red zits around my mouth right now, but you can only see vague traces of them. Best of all, my skin has a really lovely "glow"! I'm loving it :wub:

Will report later about how this stuff lasts during the day.

After a few hours of wwear and tear... the coverage is still pretty darn good. I do get just as shiny as usual though - some kind of mattifier would be good. I guess a search on the board here will provide me with tips of good ones?