Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Daphnis

Envious all over again

I reunited with my friends since I knew from middle school recently. I felt the same: I envied their skin. From middle to college, each of my friend's skin is fantastic--clear and acne-free, while time has made my skin worst. They used to think I was pretty, but they never say anything anymore. My skin has gotten worst... down the drain... impossible. I don't see anything at all. I see horror.

And I live with roommates with just as clear skin. I just get more depressed thinking about clear skin. My friend is living such a 'great' life. Her skin is so wonderfully clear. She has relationships with "beautiful" people. I have never had a relationship... because my skin looks like crap. Dressing up is so much better when you don't have to worry about your skin :(

I'm not doing well academically because I was so depressed lately. I want to become a dermatologist, but that isn't going to ever happen is it?

I want to be beautiful!! I want to feel beautiful!!! But acne's hurting me so badly...

My skin is horrible. My eyebags grew.

Acne is out of my control.