Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Okay, this is a show I haven't seen on VH1 for a while, but I LOVE it. I finally went and found it on the VH1 website to see any episode I missed, and I found this one.

I knew just about everyone here can relate, even a little bit, considering this is a person who struggles with acne as well as dating. Hope it helps even a little for others out there. At the very least, it's entertaining (I love the host).

http://www.vh1.com/video/play.jhtml?id=1532322&vid=88038

I always liked how different this show is from the other dating type shows. It makes everything seem within reach as apposed to massive makeovers and weeks of personal training. Sometimes people just need a good ol' slap in the face. :)

I remember seeing this show late at night on VH1; that was awhile ago though.

It did seem that simply changing their attitude was the main thing they needed to do.

lol @ the announcer's voice. If he changed it ever so slightly it would sound like the voice from Baldur's Gate. haven't touched that game (or any game really) for years.

edit: this video is just showing that if you get rid of acne you can end up dating an ugly, hick woman who wears too much makeup.

lol @ the announcer's voice. If he changed it ever so slightly it would sound like the voice from Baldur's Gate. haven't touched that game (or any game really) for years.

edit: this video is just showing that if you get rid of acne you can end up dating an ugly, hick woman who wears too much makeup.

1. Omg Baldur's Gate brings back sooooo many memories. Now I have this urge to go out and find that game again.

2. If that's really all you got out of it, than I can easily say you missed a lot. I mean, I'm not expecting it to create any life changing epiphanies for anyone, but man.