Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MG86

A godsend for redmarks!

after the first day, i applied as instructed, 2 times a day on my redmarks..I must say i can see spots/marks starting to fade and gradually blending in with my natural skin tone although still viewable still the results im getting so far that problem should fade away ( PUN INTENDED! )..it didn't brake me out as in pimples or anything of that matter..so far so good people but it's still early I'll keep you all updated as many times as I can! :dance:

PS. I dab twice Vita K during the day..I use Neutrogena's acne wash afterwards I put on Retin A Micro before I go to sleep, just for the people wanted to know :cool:

Hey guys, i see you all using Vita-K. I on the other hand have been using meladerm skin lightning cream for just over 4 week (5 week on Thursday). Basically i had some post inflammatory hyperpigmentation (seem to be learning all the abbreviations), aka the brown marks left after acne spots. The meladerm has defo been working but slowly in time, i dont think any product what ever they claim can get rid of pigmentation within days. I've noticed that my pigmentation has become lighter (in some instances turning grey and otheres from brown to red). Im assuming brown marks turn red first and then dissapear correct me if I am wrong. Now I dont know if its the meladerm or my natural skin healing which has been making the pigmentation lighter, after all hyperpigmentation fades unassisted anyway. So you could say the same rules apply to Vita-K maybe your redmarks never were hyperpigmentation marks but only inflammation so that the reason it seemed that they were fading within a week. Not sure what do you guys think, anyone else tried meladerm or similar product with kojic acid?

do you know if this would be something i could use while on accutane? or are the ingredients cause irration? i really want to try this but kind of afraid...

Yeah I was told that - but it sucks!

I've probably spent atleast $30 on different brands of lip balms/chap sticks.

I finally ordered Aquaphor off eBay....

-----------------------------------

I'm not going to bother with the Vita-K stuff until someone has seen incredible results.

Plus I've decided to ask my tattoo-ist at my next appointment if she's heard of needling and wants a guinea pig to start if she hasn't (and of course does research) - haha.

Good Luck IMustKnow..... keep me updated

Delilah87 see... i just knew it wasn't a "GODSEND" ... just another odinary maneeyyyy scaaam

XD

anyway.... Delilah just sleep alot, drink lots of water and WEAR A GOOD SUNSCREEN!!! that's why we have red marks.. bcause we don't WEAR SUNSCREEN!

My red marks are gradually fading..

WOW! THAT WAS LAME... I was almost done with my message... and everything just went blank, LOL... *blonde brunette* anyway

: ) cash maneyyy hehehe

I hate sleeping, and I do need MORE of it.. also notice it does help my skin, so I will try to commit to that... but .. erm nvm... I wear a SPF 30 cream everyday of my life... : D... um

I am going to try this product for like a week, it seems to be helping some scars, just not active stuff. I brokeout a bit, prolly cuz I applied sooooooooooooo freaking much and like.. effing....3+ times yesterday... I was really going psycho or something *silly rican girl*.

Mine are more like brown spots =_= ... wish they were not...

LOL!

Can u believe that i sleep only 5 or 4 hours on mondays through fridays! and on weekends from 2:00 am to 2:00 pm!! i think that's why i get pimplelettes!! LOL!

Anyway, i will tell you again..... DON'T USE ANY PRODUCTS... just drink water!!! and eat carrots,!! and Liver!! and always wear sunscreen!!.. I wear Hawaiian Tropic 30plus SpF with Vitamins A, C, & E... my face does get like moisty/oily but it looks smooth... :D and actually serves as a moisturiZer.....

my desperate/depression days are over! i accept i have acne :o

just not the white stuff.. lol

Ok, so someone is bidding on the ONLY Vita-K for Acne Scars stuff on eBay.....wanted to make sure it was no one from here before I decided to snyper-bid on them. Someone else probably wants it more than I do.

Anyone?

snyperbid !!!!!!!1 lol made me laugh that ,gotta watch out fot those deadly snyperbidders , ha ,ive been using this vita k 1 week now,still too early to tell, still red marks ,smoother tho, need to give it more time tho, be patient for once .lol

snyperbid !!!!!!!1 lol made me laugh that ,gotta watch out fot those deadly snyperbidders , ha

lol, it's the only way I win!

----------------------------------------

I've heard that the Vita-K stuff stops working if you stop using it and only after you've achieved major results with it will it be permanent....so in other words, you have to keep buying it....one box won't do much as far as long term effects go.

I'm not going to bother buying it.

Should I buy the vita-k for blotchy skin or for acne scars to help with red marks?

I ONLY have red marks left, and I havn't used a product on my face for MONTHS (best solution to get rid of active acne imo). But, my red marks are really, really bad so I wanted to try something that was effective but WON'T break me out so I have to start from square one again.

edit: also if I buy the vita-k acne scar should I buy the regular one or the one with new ProVita-K Complex & Silica ?

Thanks everyone

I have been putting this all over my face (got red marks all over) for a week now. I only used it at night because it doesnt go along with the things I put on my face in the morning.

I haven't noticed anything yet, and I didn't expect anything either, cause nothing works for me, but I'll post back if I see anything.

well it could be that doesn't work on severe cases.. bcause I checked the pics of the OP and his acne is not very noticeable.. I mean... I can't really tell he has acne at all.. so maybe it works for those little tiny blemishes..

oh well...

I have very severe acne with ugly scars CONSTANTLY being left after HUGE zits

I would love to know if anyone with severe acne have tried this with success

I will also try this product out for a month or so and see if any results

Hey guys, i see you all using Vita-K. I on the other hand have been using meladerm skin lightning cream for just over 4 week (5 week on Thursday). Basically i had some post inflammatory hyperpigmentation (seem to be learning all the abbreviations), aka the brown marks left after acne spots. The meladerm has defo been working but slowly in time, i dont think any product what ever they claim can get rid of pigmentation within days. I've noticed that my pigmentation has become lighter (in some instances turning grey and otheres from brown to red). Im assuming brown marks turn red first and then dissapear correct me if I am wrong. Now I dont know if its the meladerm or my natural skin healing which has been making the pigmentation lighter, after all hyperpigmentation fades unassisted anyway. So you could say the same rules apply to Vita-K maybe your redmarks never were hyperpigmentation marks but only inflammation so that the reason it seemed that they were fading within a week. Not sure what do you guys think, anyone else tried meladerm or similar product with kojic acid?

Hey does meladerm skin lightning cream help out too if u use it with it?

Oh and does anyone use this on chest acne as well?.?

I have been putting this all over my face (got red marks all over) for a week now. I only used it at night because it doesnt go along with the things I put on my face in the morning.

I haven't noticed anything yet, and I didn't expect anything either, cause nothing works for me, but I'll post back if I see anything.

well it could be that doesn't work on severe cases.. bcause I checked the pics of the OP and his acne is not very noticeable.. I mean... I can't really tell he has acne at all.. so maybe it works for those little tiny blemishes..

oh well...

You must get rid of acne first! I did same mistake... When I had crazily bad acne, I had these red marks that looked like shit... They made the acne look 5 times as bad, and I tried to treat red marks while having bad acne, because they looked worse. But it's the acne that is the root for the red marks. IMO it's better to focus only on killing your acne, and then take the red marks, when you're clear of acne.

I'm getting clear of acne now, almost no active acne, but I got BAD red marks, that are REALLY red. I think this cream has helped a little, so I'll continue with it.

oh well...

You must get rid of acne first! I did same mistake... When I had crazily bad acne, I had these red marks that looked like shit... They made the acne look 5 times as bad, and I tried to treat red marks while having bad acne, because they looked worse. But it's the acne that is the root for the red marks. IMO it's better to focus only on killing your acne, and then take the red marks, when you're clear of acne.

I'm getting clear of acne now, almost no active acne, but I got BAD red marks, that are REALLY red. I think this cream has helped a little, so I'll continue with it.

hmmmmm i still may try this on scars, not any current active zits

I'm glad you are getting closer to being cleared of acne

Good point though I really should focus on ridding of acne first

If you dont mind what was your routine or what u use?

oh well...

hmmmmm i still may try this on scars, not any current active zits

I'm glad you are getting closer to being cleared of acne

Good point though I really should focus on ridding of acne first

If you dont mind what was your routine or what u use?

Yes get rid of acne first. If I wasn't so ignorant and naive, I could have been clear 2 years ago I think

For my acne I have tried sooo much. But the past months I've made so many changes, and I found out what clears me. These are the things I think have cleared me:

Bactosan (a supplement against acne from Finland)

Taurine 3-4 g daily

B-complex

DIM (only tried for 2 weeks, not sure, but I think it works great)

Probiotic

And a new shitting technique (squatting) :ninja:

Using good electrical shaver

Only washing with warm water

My redmarks still looks like shit. I'll try to use AG cleanser on them and then this vita-K cream. I will also begin drinking aloe-vera, and see if that helps.

Hey GoldenSorrow. Okay meladerm does work but slowly to fade away brown marks (i have hispanic type skin as I am asian). The thing is it takes time. Recently I started using jojoba oil and have come to conlude this is the best thing as it stops acne and clogges pores and works as a carrier oil. It is especially good to use with suck creams as they absorb deeper in. You may initially purge but the pimples dissapear much faster than normal. So I think it is a good idea when applying and skin lightening/ fading/ healing cream use it with a carrier oil such as jojoba. I am contemplating on giving this Vita K a go together with meladerm (in moderation and not excessively as it may have adverse effects) but I honestly can't see much feedback on this post about it and like one of the other members mentioned there is more about where to buy it then actual feedback. Can someone new please comment on its effects, I am particularly interested on how it works on brownish marks as they differ to red marks (although I may be wrong). Reading various forums and boards sometimes I get the feeling advertisers work on here promoting their products as the same person over and over comments on how good one product is but no one else. Sometimes I think certain products have purposely been designed to claim they work but do the opposite so they can mess us up more and move our minds away from more important things in life and worry about ourselves instead, whilst the wise guys out there take over the world. It could be a very clever trick (just the way the media is used to brainwash us so our paranoia does the same). Maybe that's why natural stuff is the only truthful stuff out there.

Hey GoldenSorrow. Okay meladerm does work but slowly to fade away brown marks (i have hispanic type skin as I am asian). The thing is it takes time. Recently I started using jojoba oil and have come to conlude this is the best thing as it stops acne and clogges pores and works as a carrier oil. It is especially good to use with suck creams as they absorb deeper in. You may initially purge but the pimples dissapear much faster than normal. So I think it is a good idea when applying and skin lightening/ fading/ healing cream use it with a carrier oil such as jojoba. I am contemplating on giving this Vita K a go together with meladerm (in moderation and not excessively as it may have adverse effects) but I honestly can't see much feedback on this post about it and like one of the other members mentioned there is more about where to buy it then actual feedback. Can someone new please comment on its effects, I am particularly interested on how it works on brownish marks as they differ to red marks (although I may be wrong). Reading various forums and boards sometimes I get the feeling advertisers work on here promoting their products as the same person over and over comments on how good one product is but no one else. Sometimes I think certain products have purposely been designed to claim they work but do the opposite so they can mess us up more and move our minds away from more important things in life and worry about ourselves instead, whilst the wise guys out there take over the world. It could be a very clever trick (just the way the media is used to brainwash us so our paranoia does the same). Maybe that's why natural stuff is the only truthful stuff out there.

I am not an "advertiser" I am only trying to enlighten people to a good product. The only sales I do is environmental waste solutions and trust me living in Alberta with the oil fields ensures that I don't need any forum help to increase my sales...As for brown marks, it seems to work on all marks, red, brown, pink... And if you re-read this topic I am not the only person commenting on it.

Would this work on all types of red marks, not "red, pink, brown marks" or whatever, but on the severity of the red marks?

Because I have red marks and scars from my severe acne on both sides of my cheeks.

I'm on Retin-A and it helped with the small scars and some of the small red marks, but now the red marks that covered from my cheek bone to my jawline have faded up to my cheek bone where most of the bad red marks are.

Here's some pics...

Right side,

http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/8098/image092fi3.jpg

Left side,

http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/372/image085er6.jpg

I'd like to see if anyone with red marks like me had success using this product before I go out and buy it/order it.

I've been using this lately and my red marks are slowly fading, though there is not much of a significance in what works better in comparison to my regular products.

Sorry if you have answered this but I can't be bothered reading all the posts so MG86 what was the severity of your red marks and how fast did they disappear? I'm hoping for mine to completely go seeing as they are very faint now :)

My redmarks if left alone would probably take a month or two to heal up. With the Vita-K I can get a fresh mark down to go away in 1 - 3 weeks. Older ones take a bit longer but that should be expected. I will try to make a point to take a picture and upload it so people can have a better understanding. Another thing people should consider doing before applying a topical like this is to ensure they moisturise. Moisturised skin will help cell regeneration faster, I have since added in Garnier's night renewal cream and coupled with the Vita-K I am very pleased. When you apply this product I found the most productive way to rub a bit in with a q-tip then just leave a pea sized glob on it as well. Hope this answers your question, Im a bit spaced out this morning :confused:

So just add a pea sized amount of this stuff on the red marks is what your saying? Hmm, my red marks take a bit longer to heal, but I guess everyone's healing process varies. Green cream is pretty awesome when it comes to increasing cell turnover and cell regeneration, so that does the job for me + Super Cop from skinbiology which is supposed to increase proteoglycans in the skin which = true moisturisation. Anywho thanks for the help.