Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MG86

A godsend for redmarks!

I tried the Neutrogena one for about a month and didn't see half of success I saw with the Vita-K solution.

I tried the Neutrogena one for about a month and didn't see half of success I saw with the Vita-K solution.

Just ordered the stuff for $25 from amazon. Hope this works. Half the cost was shipping to the uk :(

hey

so in the end what was the cheapest and easiest way of ordering this to the uk..?

i have searched on amazon and ebay [the american one] and amazon didnt stock it at all and neither did the ebay.co.uk so... what did you guys do.?

its so annoying that the same products arent stocked in america and the uk!!!

please help

x

hey

so in the end what was the cheapest and easiest way of ordering this to the uk..?

i have searched on amazon and ebay [the american one] and amazon didnt stock it at all and neither did the ebay.co.uk so... what did you guys do.?

its so annoying that the same products arent stocked in america and the uk!!!

please help

x

i know what you mean, its a bitch that the uk version has none in stock. I got mine from the US version of amazon and still havent got it for about 2 weeks. However even though it looks like a lot of money, once its converted to £ it aint so bad.

Check the link i put above for Amazon they got some in stock now :)...... just be prepared to wait...... :wall:

Hmm I'm thinking of buying this. I live in the US so I think I'll visit Rite-Aid and Wal-Greens first before I buy off amazon.com

I have the Neutrogena Acne Scar fad and peel or whatever and it didn't work at all. I hope this works.

So you layer it on like lotion then at night you add a little extra "blob" over the scars and sleep in it?

i know a site in america that will ship to the uk the vita-k costs $12 and the shipping to the uk is $62!

fucking rip off,but i cant find it anywere else and i dont trust amazon so ill order it as i had my red marks for 9 years now.

:think: Hey MG86 and everyone, Im just wondering if any1 in Canada has tried these products from a brand name called 'Jamieson' and would reccomend me to try? I wandered into Shoppers Drug Mart two days ago and was looking for a good vitamin C cream to use and then came across this brand and saw three of their products that tempted me to try:

Jamieson Vitamin E Intense Super Firming Oil Treatment:

- firms, heals and repairs

- soy isoflavones stimulate collagen and elastin production for improved firmness and elasticity

- botanical extracts help prevent and treat stretch marks as they stimulate the repair and healing of damaged skin, encourage collagen production, increase firmness and tone

- anti-inflammatory plant extracts calm irritations while Natural Vitamin E provides antioxidant benefits and promotes healing

- $15.99 Canadian

Jamieson Vitamin A RetinolTM Night Renewal Treatment:

- helps reverse the signs of aging

- a proprietary complex formulated with Vitamin A Retinyl Palmitate encourages the natural skin renewal process to diminish existing facial lines and wrinkles

- skin texture and tone are noticeably improved and uneven pigmentation reduced

- fortified with Vitamins C and E to help improve skin complexion

-$16.49 Canadian

So yeah, those are their two products that I thought about buying but wasn't sure. Should I try these products or do you think I'd be better off trying MG86's recommended product? I live in Canada and am very indecisive as to what to try. I have quite a lot of red marks around my face as well as ice pick and rolling scars. Has any1 seen a large improvement on their acne scars + red markss by using MG86's reccomended product? I am asian btw, would it work for me? :think:

Ok, if I happen to find this product, should I buy it or should I buy this product:

Jamieson Vitamin A RetinolTM Night Renewal Treatment:

(this is what it reads on the site)

- helps reverse the signs of aging

- a proprietary complex formulated with Vitamin A Retinyl Palmitate encourages the natural skin renewal process to diminish existing facial lines and wrinkles

- skin texture and tone are noticeably improved and uneven pigmentation reduced

- fortified with Vitamins C and E to help improve skin complexion

-$16.49 Canadian

Which one shud I try? MG86'S product or this Jamieson product? I have acne scars + pigmentation. I'm not good at this stuff and am also very indessisive. :think: I want my money's worth. I needy advice :pray:

AMAZING! It took less than 3 weeks to get it to Norway from the USA!!! I got it now, will post later! HOPE THIS WORKS!!

is it so that the red marks comes back when you stop using it? Sounds like that when I read the instructions.

Has anyone had any luck finding this product in Toronto? I can't seem to find it in any Shoppers Drug Mart.. :wall:

Is there a London Drugs in Toronto? If so, go there.

I just bought this product today. Will start it on the weekend, like Sat.

hi ive just registered as member but checked this forum out alot for ideas on reducing red marks. i ordered some of this vita k for acne scars week ago, been shipped ,still waiting for it, fm amazon, just wanted to know, how many people are now using this and hows it going for people who are using it ,thanks ill post how its going for me when i get it and start using it, ;)

I searched for London Drugs and unfortunately there isn't one located in Toronto... :|

Anyone know any stores (besides Shoppers Drug Mart since i can't find it there) in Toronto that would have this product?

seems to be a few of us who are/will be using this vita k stuff then , lets hope it works ,lol ill be using it as soon as i get it , bought it fm amazon, 25 dollars ,that included shipping to uk where im from, works out at around £13 ,not too bad , :clap:

ive been using it for about a week and i havnt noticed a different in the spots, put it on after washing in the mourning and over my duac bp gel at night

Try PharmaPlus

is it so that the red marks comes back when you stop using it? Sounds like that when I read the instructions.

Anyone has something to say about this? I hope this is not a "use for the rest of your life" product, only made to take peoples money..

Hey everyone,

I have redmarks that last for about 6 months to a year and ACV, Bio-Oil, and all these other fads simply didn't do jack on my skin, no matter how long I use them for.

I'll keep my eye on this thread for the next few weeks; hopefully people respond very well to it.

-Thanks!