Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MG86

A godsend for redmarks!

http://www.woodridgelab.com/cart.php?m=pro...mp;p=103&c=

I have been using this product for almost a month and It seriously is some wicked shit.

I wish I would of taken some befor / after pics but my comp doesn't have the right operating system to allow me to upload photos off my camera. I can always use my cell but the quality sucks.

I just rub some in after my morning regimen and then rub some in at night after my nightly wash, leave a dab on and poof within like 2 weeks NEW marks are gone, over the course of a month the OLD marks have faded somewhat but not completley. Still this is by far the best thing I have come across. I previously tried neutrogena's scar face mask peel thingy for 30$ .. sucked ass, have tried the vitamin C and E lotions and oils. Nothing compares in my mind!

Hey you're from Vancouver too.

How bad were your marks to begin with? Were they quite red and persistent?

And when you say it has improved them/faded them, do you mean only after you've applied it or it is like that even when you no longer have the cream on? And where can you buy this locally, if anywhere?

Hey you're from Vancouver too.

How bad were your marks to begin with? Were they quite red and persistent?

And when you say it has improved them/faded them, do you mean only after you've applied it or it is like that even when you no longer have the cream on? And where can you buy this locally, if anywhere?

Ya bro VC for the win!

Uhmm they were just your average red marks, like the size of a.... tic tac head? I mean that is has taken away the redness and blended that piece of skin to match the rest of my complexion. Basically made the red marks disapear. Doe'snt happen overnight but within a couple of weeks it should help. I usually put it on in the morning after i do my wash and put on my other daily topicals, but befor i moisturize. I found it at Shoppers drug mart, im pretty sure the website says london drugs has it as well.

I've bought the "vitamin-K cream for red blotchy skin" cream from Shoppers before... but the packaging and everything looked pretty old (I think they were cleaning out their inventory). Is the one you bought in the same exact small box that's in the link? Because the last time I was there at Shoppers all the items they had for this brand were of this woman with a red blotch on her face, so it's not the "new and improved formula".

Are your red marks really gone for good or just faded? I have tried stuff which faded my red marks but they can never be gone. So Im kinda hesistant to try. It's like bio oil, some said it works and some said it doesnt.

how long did it take to come mate? is it from the usa or are there some sites where they ship from england or something? pls reply thx =)

Christpunchers - Yes that is the one I am using right now, I havent tried the new and improved formula but I am sure It can't be too different from the old one, I am actually going to London Drugs this afternoon to see if they have any of the new kind.

HeyitzoeJ- No I have no clogged pores from using this product, but I don't know if its Non-comodegnic or not, It doesn't specify on the box... But I have been using this for a good month and a half now and I havent had any problems with it. I will sit with a big glob when im just sitting around ( like right now) and I will leave a glob on when I go to sleep at night as well.

Faeriedust- Yes I have several marks that are COMPLETLEY gone, other old ones that are still fading, I find it works best on new marks. As soon as you can feel the pimple/nodule and its not sore anymore is the best time to apply it.

Faky- I don't know about shipping times, I picked mine up at a Shoppers Drugmart up here in Canada. The only reason I know of the website is off of the box it came in.

Mr.M - The only link I have for ordering is the one in my starter topic. You could always try Amazon.com ?

Hey Christpunchers,

I just got back from london drugs and they did have the new forumla there, bigger bottle as well! Looks like some of the ingredients are different? Im sure it will work just as good if not better.

is this safe to use with a thin layer of skin? I've been using AHA for a long time so my skin is kinda thin...Also does this work for hyperpigmentation/brown marks?

THanks

http://www.resource.walgreens.com/beauty/p...7856#ingredient

Ingredients

Water , Cyclomethicone , Stearic Acid , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Glycerin , Glyceryl Stearate , Acrylates Copolymer , ProVita-K Complex , Phytonadione - Vitamin K1 , Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 , Licorice Root Extract - Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate , Tocopheryl Acetate - Vitamin E , Mica , Aloe Barbadensis Juice , Dimethicone , Nylon-12 , Polyacrylamide , Silica , C13-14 Isoparaffin , Laureth-7 , Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer , Propylene Glycol , PVM/MA Copolymer , Methylparaben , Diazolidinyl Urea , Triethanolamine

Moondoy- Ya it reduces the appearance of brown marks, seems like it fades the red to a brown then the brown back to skin tone.

Dee - If you try it out let me know what kind of results you get please and ty :D

I just ordered. Shipping was 2/3 of the total price :P Hope I don't have to wait 6 weeks..

where did you order it from?

edit: ok i got it from amazon :)

AmericaRx.com

sounds promising, I want to buy it!

Why not buy it from walgreen in US.

They sell vita-k solution for age spot, spider veins, blotchy skin, but not for acne scar

I checked the fomula, they are pretty much the same. If vitamin K is the key ingredient, I gues we will get the similar result.

I will buy the one for age spot which contains vitamin K and licoric extract(in eucerin redness relief). Maybe the one for blotchy skin is also good!

It cost $15 dollars good price, no shipping fees if buy it from walgreen

I originally tried the one for blotchy skin and it worked fairly well but the enhanced scar formula works soooo much better.

I bought the new advanced formula one for age spot from walgreen.

I will just try it

Hope it works!

Age spot!? I don't know the effectiveness of that one, I recommend either the acne scar formula or blotchy skin. Let me know if it works.

An age spot is the same thing as melasma. In my case, it was caused by a couple of things..Years of birth control, & not wearing sunscreen while treating acne aggressively.

Melasma is sometimes called the mask of pregnancy, and can occur from hormones alone. All the skin whiteners will work on this.

I have a lot of redness from post acne. I was using whitening skin care products.

I tried vita-K for age spot last night. The texture is very thick, but did not break me out. I will use it every night to see how it works In the morning I will still use my whitening products.

I tried a whitening product previously to this cream and I was not too impressed with the improvement, I only used it for a week though so I may not of stuck it out long enough.

the shiseido white lucent serum (120 dollars for 30ml) works wonders for old acne marks(those brown to dark brown ones). I see immediate result within a week, however it does not do much to my newly formed fresh red marks.

but I run out of the shiseido serum very fast since i apply it twice a day all over face. so I am using another brightening product, not as effective, still working though slowly.

I do not have many brown dark marks now. My acne marks are pretty red and fresh

that's why I am trying vita-k. hope it will remove my fresh marks

I couln't buy vita-k for acne scar so I bought the one for age spot.

I don't know how different the ingradient is

So MG86, can you post the ingradient fo vita-k for acne scar?

thanks

so anyone else tried out this product? is it very effective? did anyone see results in a short period of time?