Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AI3forever

Which year will we see a world without scars?

Ive had many treatments. And not a SINGLE scar, NONE have dissapeared. They are all there, although one did dramatically level up but its still there it doesnt go away. The others, im not sure whether they had improve anot( not to the noticeable level at least )

Please tell the scientists to find a cure as soon as possible. I want the headlines tomorrow to read " Researchers discovered a cure for scars! People with scarring can have normal skin again. "

I know that aint going to happen tommorrow, not will it the next few years. Maybe it will happen someday when im gone, but I wouldnt be there anymore for that. SO im seriously NOT happy and depressed about scars.

the year i predict the end of scars will be something like in the 22nd century( damm why wasnt i borned a century later? considered short since humans have been living for like 200 hundered thousands of years?...

ha! just imagine if it happened the day BEFORE you died. i'd be like, F***! then keel over

Seriously , how much has acne scarring treatments improve? We used to have dermabrasion 50 years ago...now we still have it( no change )...and dont start talking about lasers, I dont see much improvement( granted mine wasnt very strong ). But those who had fraxel and more invasive ones had mixed results. Im all pretty confused on what works and what doesnt anymore...

Let's get rich. The question is, which year will we make the world a place without scars and shitty skin. Must take control of our own destinies. Cannot rely on others

If there is genuine opportunity in the area of shitty skin, anyone is capable of capitalizing on it, including us sooner or later. Someone just has to be the Bill Gates or Steve Jobs of skin

Sorry if that's a little disjointed--the gist is that I don't like the thought of waiting for a savior to come along and make everything okay. Gotta take the bull by the horns if things are looking grim

With what I've read I reckon within the next two years, there will be an announcement. In fact I'd even put my chips on 2008 that the wright brothers of scarring will announce it.

With what I've read I reckon within the next two years, there will be an announcement. In fact I'd even put my chips on 2008 that the wright brothers of scarring will announce it.

I agree, looks don't seem to matter as much when you are old. The way I try and think of it is that the children of the future won't have to suffer from facial scarring.

I agree, looks don't seem to matter as much when you are old. The way I try and think of it is that the children of the future won't have to suffer from facial scarring.

really? then what are your sources cause i seriously doubt that scarring is that easy to remove...

Maybe they can inject our facial scars with stem cells from healthy areas of our face and regenerate it,,

That is the route i think they will go down.

same with baldiness (is that a word lol) inject scalp stem cells from the back of your head where hair is thickest , and voila one day as an old man you awake with jet black thick hair like a lions mane,

It must be a cure for acne scarrring and accidental scars , scalds etc,,

As the scientists can basically grow anything from stem cells "the building blocks of life".

new tissue grown from stem cells develop blood vesels and function normally.

Man why do they make us suffer :(

WHORES! :<<< yes i believe these coming years will be the cure for scars. ive heard it even from a doctor while discussing possible treatments he mentioned that he heard about a lot of breakthroughs coming through. dont give up hope :)

When they invent a prostethic skin that is just like regular human skin.

Maybe with cybertechnologies... I can't wait for the robot age, I hope it happens before I die.

*crosses finger* >.<

With skin ulcers, they are growing shin from patient's skin cells. This is placed over skinless wound area, and scarless healing takes place.

If you did not mind, and the Dr. would do it... :eh: they can replace your skin as of now. Hmmm. skin me and then reskin me... I do not know about that one. :snooty:

With skin ulcers, they are growing shin from patient's skin cells. This is placed over skinless wound area, and scarless healing takes place.

If you did not mind, and the Dr. would do it... :eh: they can replace your skin as of now. Hmmm. skin me and then reskin me... I do not know about that one. :snooty:

I couldn't find any thread specifically on epidex. I saw the juvista thread. Could this potentially work for scars on the back and chest?

I couldn't find any thread specifically on epidex. I saw the juvista thread. Could this potentially work for scars on the back and chest?