Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
scarredpores

wrong post

Oh, it's really not big of a deal.. I can hardly see anything. Don't waste your time worring about your so-called scarring, you have beautiful skin :), I would love to have your skin :wub:

Somehow it doesn't look very noticeable at all. I don't think I would notice anything if I met you out on the streets.

i know it's not that bad (esp when i wear mineral makeup), but i really would like to minimize it just a tad bit more and to make my skin smoother. when i get a chance i'll put up the pictures of the front of my cheeks which have the bigger scarring.

thanks for replying!

Oh, it's really not big of a deal.. I can hardly see anything. Don't waste your time worring about your so-called scarring, you have beautiful skin :), I would love to have your skin :wub:

thank you for the compliment! i appreciate it.

Hi scarredpores,

I have had dermaroller treatments (needling) from a medical practitioner and have been using Retin-A for 2 years and have found my scarred pores have been reduced greatly. In fact, most of them are no longer visible. Unfortunately I still have some rolling scars that are still visible (however they are much better too).

Also, using a pore minimiser (which is like a spac filler) when I go out helps reduce the appearance of them temporarily.

I have had 3 dermarollers, my first being around July last year and I have been using Retin-A for 2 years; the first year a really strong version that made my skin dry and flakey, the second year a couple of different milder ones. I also use a home roller when I can remember and I think this helps too.

There are other things you can do to enhance your results. You can use a vitamin c serum in the mornings and protect yourself from the sun. And eat nutritious food.

I suggest continuing with the retin-a and to look into dermaroller treatments.

Scarred pores can be reduced!

Hi scarredpores,

I have had dermaroller treatments (needling) from a medical practitioner and have been using Retin-A for 2 years and have found my scarred pores have been reduced greatly. In fact, most of them are no longer visible. Unfortunately I still have some rolling scars that are still visible (however they are much better too).

Also, using a pore minimiser (which is like a spac filler) when I go out helps reduce the appearance of them temporarily.

I have had 3 dermarollers, my first being around July last year and I have been using Retin-A for 2 years; the first year a really strong version that made my skin dry and flakey, the second year a couple of different milder ones. I also use a home roller when I can remember and I think this helps too.

There are other things you can do to enhance your results. You can use a vitamin c serum in the mornings and protect yourself from the sun. And eat nutritious food.

I suggest continuing with the retin-a and to look into dermaroller treatments.

Scarred pores can be reduced!

hey pip123! thank you for the encouragement with the retina. what is a dermaroller? i think i saw that in the forum but didn't get a chance to read up on it. i'll try to do that tomorrow.