Meats

Salmon

Cod

Anchovys

chicken

Lamb

Pork

Beef

and other main vegetables like Green peppers carrots tomatoes sprouts broccoli cabbage mushrooms and whatnot

I currently boil or grill everything

Grilling is a good. For the majority of vegetables, steaming or stir-frying (with a tiny bit of oil) is the best way to go. Some vegetables like collards and kale need to be cooked for a long time to break down the cell membrane, thus releasing more nutrients.

You could also try poaching.

Grilling is a good. For the majority of vegetables, steaming or stir-frying (with a tiny bit of oil) is the best way to go. Some vegetables like collards and kale need to be cooked for a long time to break down the cell membrane, thus releasing more nutrients.

ok sry i have no idea what poaching is

I thought grilling was bad because its such a high heat,a nd i remember an article about it causing carcinogenic freeradicals or something.

a great oil to cook in is Safflower or Sunflower Oil help prevent dry skin and inflammation

Sorry but both are horrible fats and highly proinflammatory.

Dip them in yogurt or flour batter and deep fry them all. Separate the cabbage, and use them as decoration around the sauce.

ok wait wait , i have an idea what you mean by steaming ( like filling the basin with water put in a container wit h holes in it and throw the veggies in the containr , close the lid and let it cook right?) and yea grilling meat is the best

Frying and grilling are not healthy option.

Both starches and meat/fish form cancerogenic substances when they're fried or grilled.

As long as i avoid fried foods and sugar i dont get damn breakouts.

I like boiled fish and chicken and potatoes with some boiled greens also.

But im losing weight and dont feel very well as i skip breakfast most days and usually just eat small lunch then small diner.

Both starches and meat/fish form cancerogenic substances when they're fried or grilled.

a great oil to cook in is Safflower or Sunflower Oil help prevent dry skin and inflammation

Sorry but both are horrible fats and highly proinflammatory.

If i cook some mashed beans in a pan with coconut oil is that considered frying? I suppose so? I like mashing beans, cooking them in coconut oil and then adding things like curry powder, cumin, so good.

If you eat red meat/fish, how do you cook them Danny?

If i cook some mashed beans in a pan with coconut oil is that considered frying? I suppose so? I like mashing beans, cooking them in coconut oil and then adding things like curry powder, cumin, so good.

So would a brown rice stir fry with previously cooked rice and chicken added to fresh raw vegetables and olive oil with garlic be bad because it is fried in a wok or deep pan? :think:

Or is it when the raw meat is cooked from scratch by frying?

A stir fry is frying :D .

However, if you're cooking something like pasta and tomato sauce, and you drizzle a bit of oil on it, it's not frying.