Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ghostunit

ok i am losing to much weight

i weight 145 now , 6'2. i should weight 200... few month agoi

i really need foods with lots of calorie.

can gimme a list?

don't care if wheat flour or sugars in them...

i just wanna gain weight.

can gimme a list?

• Fatty meat
  • Fatty fish
  • Eggs
  • Butter
  • Lard
  • More Meat
  • Avocadoes
  • Coconut products are great
  • Bananas and other high carb fruits.
  • If you must eat grains choose rice.
  • Don't eat lettuce or to much vegetables, make room for more calorie dense food.

You can make tasty smoothies with lots of egg yolks (Don't add the whites, eat them cooked instead) and some fruit and a spoon of butter,cream(if tolerated) or coconut oil, add water as needed. This drink is great and has alot of calories without to much prep time.

can gimme a list?

tHX ALL REALLY!

for replying quick ^^

I will try what u all suggested.

Ice cream? haahha :) ok. :P

imma buy low fat milk and start drinking.

and a cereal ^^

to eat in the morning.

at night i will eat lots. not unhealthy stuff

i do lift weight but i saw it gives back acne etc which i have :(

might start exercising again

Oh I thought of more food suggestions for you. I will keep typing them as I think of them. Lumpia (a delicious filipino delicacy) is also high in calories, pasta is high in calories and you can add tomato sauce to it and vegetables if youd like, and have you tried that chicken salad from trader joes I told you about?

Ice cream? haahha :) ok. :P

imma buy low fat milk and start drinking.

and a cereal ^^

to eat in the morning.

I hope you are joking, because if not, you didn't understand anything said.

If you are going to drink milk, drink whole milk. It's better for you and has more calories like you need.

And don't you eat eggs for breakfast? So eat more eggs, not cereal.

you do all realise that eating junkfood will not make him gain weight... it will just cause him problems(MANYYY) due to sudden change of metabolic dieting.... dont do that man ull get more acne im 100% sure .. approach glennarts option .oh and introduce new foods carefully one by one and see the reaction. Start Taurine and isotonics training (i was kind of underweight just before a national qualification tournament and had to follow this diet and exercise for 2 months) if u want i can pm u some of the details though i cant really remember it in exact detail

you do all realise that eating junkfood will not make him gain weight... it will just cause him problems(MANYYY)

Yeah, so stop suggesting them. He's obviously taking all suggestions equally seriously. There's no reason to add junk. There are plenty of calories in real food.

Eddie:

You have eggs for breakfast right? So add another egg or two. You eat the things on Glenmarts list, right? So eat more. It's not tricky.

I don't know how you let yourself lose that much weight. Your parents must be panicking.

God what the hell is wrong with these people suggesting junk food to gain weight?

I agree that junk food shouldn't be used to gain weight. It is ok to eat in moderation, as a treat, but not something to eat all the time. If you use it to gain wait, you are just consuming empty calories. If you want to put on health weight, eat more proteins and carbs. When my friend was pregnant and not gaining as much weight as she should have been, her doc suggested bread with natural peanut butter every day- 1 or 2 pieces.

Eating junk food will make you gain weight over time, but you will be very unhealthy also. If you eat good foods to gain weight, you will gain healthy mass, not as much fat, and be more healthy overall. Good luck!

I agree that junk food shouldn't be used to gain weight. It is ok to eat in moderation, as a treat, but not something to eat all the time. If you use it to gain wait, you are just consuming empty calories. If you want to put on health weight, eat more proteins and carbs. When my friend was pregnant and not gaining as much weight as she should have been, her doc suggested bread with natural peanut butter every day- 1 or 2 pieces.

Eating junk food will make you gain weight over time, but you will be very unhealthy also. If you eat good foods to gain weight, you will gain healthy mass, not as much fat, and be more healthy overall. Good luck!

I dont think that is true. I personally dont use it to gain weight. I eat it because it tastes yummy. I just love the feeling of ice cream or chocolate melting in my mouth. It makes me feel less depressed. So dose laughter. Empty calories would be if you only ate apples and no meals or something like that. Im not saying eat junk food all the time but its okay to have small pieces of junk food everyday. It wont kill you. Plus we have technology and modern medicine. People are living longer now a days. You could eat perfectly healthy and still die of a heart attack. Genetics also play an important roll.

Don't eat junk food. You will only gain fat, that's hard to get rid of.

I know how this work. I don't mean to brag but I have lifted 170kg*4 deadlift, 140kg*5 squat, and 110kg*4 bench, so I got experience with this kind of thing.

If you follow the simple advice I gave you above, you will gain weight and muscle every week. Just eat much, and often, and check what calories you get. 30% protein 50% carbs and 20% fat is ok.

weightgain = calorie consumption - calorie burning

I eat it because it tastes yummy. I just love the feeling of ice cream or chocolate melting in my mouth. It makes me feel less depressed.

I eat it because it tastes yummy. I just love the feeling of ice cream or chocolate melting in my mouth. It makes me feel less depressed.

I know it is common to eat to feel good, but it shouldn't be...at least, it shouldn't be to combat depression (my apologies if you do not suffer from depression; it's just that quote jolted me a little).

Plant-based foods that will fatten you up - feel free to load up on these!!!!

* lots of beans and legumes (At least 1 cup a day!) - black, pinto, kidney, green and red lentils, etc. These are are great source of protein as well.

* Starchy vegetables like potatoes, sweet potatoes, corn, peas, squash... most of your "non-green" veggies. (At least one serving a day!!)

* Whole grains - brown rice, oats, whole-grain bread, etc.

* Nuts and seeds like cashews, walnuts, pecans, sunflower seeds, etc. (at least more than 1 oz. a day)

Good luck!! :)

I dont think that is true. I personally dont use it to gain weight. I eat it because it tastes yummy. I just love the feeling of ice cream or chocolate melting in my mouth. It makes me feel less depressed. So dose laughter. Empty calories would be if you only ate apples and no meals or something like that. Im not saying eat junk food all the time but its okay to have small pieces of junk food everyday. It wont kill you. Plus we have technology and modern medicine. People are living longer now a days. You could eat perfectly healthy and still die of a heart attack. Genetics also play an important roll.

I dont think that is true. I personally dont use it to gain weight. I eat it because it tastes yummy.

It is true. And it is ok for most people to have some junk in moderation. It is however, extremely bad advice for this clearly unhealthy, underweight kid. He needs to eat more real food, not more of the junk he has been trying to cut out.

And you should try it, too.

Empty calories would be if you only ate apples and no meals or something like that.

Actually, I do. You guys misinterpreted me. When I say apples are empty calories, I am saying if all you are eating are foods like that, that is yo yo dieting and that is more dangerous than eating a lot of sweets.