Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Minibex_2007

Lumpy skin, is this normal??

Hi guys

Well, I am on day 7 of 20mg and have noticed that my chin looks really lumpy. I know this may sound odd but there are no spots just lumps under my skin, they are not red but give my face a bumpy appearance. Can anyone tell me whether they have suffered with this? or give your advice?

Also, scars from years ago have surfaced, is this normal and will they fade again?

I have read so many posts where people have obtained baby soft skin from Accutane, I just hope that it will be me one day :pray:

x

Ya I have the lumpy thing going on too, there like skin colored bumps, I hoping they'll come out soon enough, all my blackheads are out around my nose pretty much and 2 weeks ago it was covered.

I have the same problem and im about to finish my second course of tane and I can tell you it has made little difference. Looks like the bumps are here to stay for a while. If any of you have had success let me know.