Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
maria28

glycolic peels in NYC

Hi everyone, I need to ask you something.

I want to have a few glycolic peels for my acne cars and overall appearance of my skin (large pores some fine lines, blemishes) but I don't know where to go. I live in NYC and I would like to find a cheaper but still good place to have these done (I know that I will need at least 6 sessions so that is why I wanna find some better price).

Thank you and I hope you can help me with some ideas.

Maria I found a few hits for Glycolic peels in NYC,

But they dont state the cost of each treatment on some of the sites like this one.

But they have a good reputation.CLICK

I also found that glycolic peels can be perfomed at home , but i think it would be better left to a pro unless you were confident and researched the exact method to use.

Maybe you could request a few brochures and select the most cost effective clinic nearest to you.

take care.

Thank you, that is close to work, I am gonna go and ask for some prices. I found a place where it's 50$/ session but while reading the forum I saw that some people paid 20$/ session so I was trying to find a place like that..