Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kizmatica

Any way to take away the taste of Olive Oil?

I've done the liver flush before, and the only thing that puts me off doing another one is the horrible smell/taste of olive oil. Is there anything i can do (other than mixing it with lemons/grapefruit) to get rid of the smell taste? Does holding your nose while you drink stuff actually work? haha

What you talking about man, olive oil has a wonderous subtle aroma that when consumed, agrees with, and stimulates the palate. One would also want to try to gulp a small bottle of oil as one would a bottle of water, an experience best experienced at least once in ones life. What kind of oil did you pick up? Is it extra virgin?

But yes, holding your nose works, once swallowed keep it closed until you catch a few breaths, or maybe eating some bread.

One would also want to try to gulp a small bottle of oil as one would a bottle of water, an experience best experienced at least once in ones life.

That sounds like a recipe for a puke-fest! lol!

Ask, at the your health foods store, which extra-virgin cold pressed olive oil has the mildest taste. EV usually has a stronger aroma, but the aromas do vary between brands. Of course, the stronger the aroma, the better, but I suppose you can make en exception for the liver flush.

I'm surprised you did not complain about the taste of epsom salts; olive oil is honey compared to magnesium sulphate. ;-)