Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I was just wondering if its okay to wear everyday minerals lipgloss to bed. I bought it for the first time a few days ago and received it today. It was very soothing on my lips and I like the color. Would it be okay to wear this colored lip gloss to bed sometimes or is that a bad idea and Id be better off wearing Aquaphor to bed? Im so self conscious. I dont want to break out from wearing colored lip gloss to bed and Im not sure if this lipgloss does that. So whats your input on this

I was just wondering if its okay to wear everyday minerals lipgloss to bed. I bought it for the first time a few days ago and received it today. It was very soothing on my lips and I like the color. Would it be okay to wear this colored lip gloss to bed sometimes or is that a bad idea and Id be better off wearing Aquaphor to bed? Im so self conscious. I dont want to break out from wearing colored lip gloss to bed and Im not sure if this lipgloss does that. So whats your input on this

Live dangerously!!

...not familiar with Aquaphor, but it could rub onto your pillow and clog your pores if it's comedogenic that is. I always use Vaseline on my lips (best lip stuff for me, used it on my lips since I was a kid). I've been using it a LOT lately because my lips have been painfully dry, so I've been wearing it to bed. I woke up with a zit near my nose, probably from where the Vaseline had smeared onto it when I was tossing and turning in my sleep.

...not familiar with Aquaphor, but it could rub onto your pillow and clog your pores if it's comedogenic that is. I always use Vaseline on my lips (best lip stuff for me, used it on my lips since I was a kid). I've been using it a LOT lately because my lips have been painfully dry, so I've been wearing it to bed. I woke up with a zit near my nose, probably from where the Vaseline had smeared onto it when I was tossing and turning in my sleep.

I think wearing lip gloss in bed is a great idea, the creatures of the night will never harm you then. If you can colour coordinate your lip gloss to your eyebrows (assuming you have lush bushy eyebrows) then it would look like you have 4 eyebrows!! :D The results will be a good night sleep and increased protection from Freddy Kruger.

I take that back. I dont know why I said Aquaphor is noncomedogenic. A lot of things on zerozits.com rate as a 0 and they are comedogenic for me: mineral oil and jojoba oil for examples. Eucerin products arent oil free.

I think Molly is getting some bedroom action and is going to bed in makeup to impress ! :D