Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ive been using diacneal for a year now, and i can no longer see any changes in my skin. I wake up with extremely oily, flaky skin - but that's all. The pores are just as clogged and the blackheads on my nose are still going strong.

I want to try retin-a gel, but where I live they only sell retin-a creme, and it's too clogging for me. Ive tried to track down taz, but they dont seem to have that either. Anyway, I want to order green creme from lindasy, but Ive never ordered anything from the US before, and not sure if the parcel will get "lost" in the mail. I really dont want to spend $100 on something for it then not to arrive. I am hoping I will be able to track the parcel and sign for it - but Ive yet to receive a reply from lindasy.

Sorry for this rant, but it's all so frustrating. I just want to sort my skin out. Until I get my hands on a stronger retinoid, i think Im just going to moisturize with aloe vera.