Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
morrissey

My 2nd Situation

okay, I've been off accutane for about 3 months now and basically all the redness from my face has gone. (I should probably mention my acne was really not that bad and never close to cyctic) well there is this one red mark on my face right next to my nose that doesn't seem to be fading as fast as the others, I guess it was where i had my biggest pimple. Is there any products i can use to speed the redness dissapearing or is the only option waiting it out. The answer to this question has probably been answered in another forum, but i really don't have the computer speed or time to look.

!! and the weirdest thing is that it seems to flare up when i drink? is that normal? in only one spot on my face? !!

i wouldn't put anything on it for now, and see if you can go a week w/out touching it and if it shows any signs of improving, keep waiting. Usually putting the wrong kinds of creams/medicines on stuff like that will only make it worse.