Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mardybum

Neutrogena healthy skin lotion

hey i use NHSL night version in the night with the regimen and i was wondering if i could add the NHSL plus spf 15 in the mourning you know to help get rid of those stingy red marks. anyways anybody try this before any feedback would help.

Thanks in advance

yes i'm sure you can use it in the morning as well. in fact everytime you wash you should use a moisturizer as it keeps your skin healthier!

i used to use this until it finished...its only a small tube.

its the oil free one, which is quite good and its feels a bit weird when u put it on..a good weird tho lol.

The only risk when using this product twice a day is that it can actually dry out your skin if you're not careful. If your skin handles it fine once a day, then try upping the usage to twice a day. If you notice your skin starting to get dry, though, cut back how often you use it. Don't make the same mistake I did and start using more and more the drier your skin gets, because that turns out badly :lol:

yeah make sure you dont get long sun exposure

even if it has SPF15, your skin is still sensitive from exfoliation so...

NHSFL night is my personal favorite one :D

hey i use NHSL night version in the night with the regimen and i was wondering if i could add the NHSL plus spf 15 in the mourning you know to help get rid of those stingy red marks. anyways anybody try this before any feedback would help.

Thanks in advance

Yes, I've tried using the Night Version BP in the morning flollowed by the 15 SPF. It worked fine for me. Those red stingy marks are hard to get rid of though, maybe AHA but not sure though.

You can use it both day and night, but like someone said before, it does dry your face if you're not careful. What I do, is do a full face at night, and spot treat in the morning, that way I know I won't get too dry.