Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Went to the grocery store intent on getting a product with Alpha-hydroxy-acid in it, i'm a sun lover and go outside whenever the suns out without much concern for my skin. Ushally what this means for me is perfect skin in the summer than come winter time I break out. Seems like I always get girlfriends right before winter time lol. Fortunatly for me i'm in a long distance relationship, which means I can hide out this winter (i'm 17 i'm kinda hoping acne will get better next year) but I am seeing my girlfriend next week. Yay and uh-oh! I gotta find a way to clear my face up.

So I go to the store to get a product containing aha to clear up a couple whiteheads (I really don't wanna pop them, I only get acne on my left side and I already have enough scars and marks on that side + flawless skin on my other side) and a black head or two. Couldn't find any of the products I had seen on this site, the only aha moisturizer I saw was the kiss my face one and I have used it before and it's good but no wonder.)

So I saw one product on the shelf right as I was about to turn away. It was "Rachel Perry Tangerine Dream" after laughing at the title to myself for a second I brought it home.

Here's the description-

"

With Alpha-Hydroxy-Acids (Glycolic, Citric, Malic & Lactic)

Color N' Scentsâ„¢ (Synergy)

The product's essenct and outer package are specifically chosen to blend (synergize) and heigthen the product's function. The color Key Tangerine and the Scent of Tangerine Peel harmonize together and communicate a regenerating and stimulating message to the mind, body and all the senses.

An amazing new concept, unparalled in skin cleansing, that not only removes what you don't want, but gives you back the essential elements needed for extraordinary skin.

* Formulated with Alpha-Hydroxy-Acids, known to dramatically renew and revitalize the skin

* The gentle foaming action cleanser removes dirt, excess oil and makeup

* Soothes, re-moisturizes with Hyaluronic Acid and NaPCA.

Not tested on Animals. Printed on Recycled Paper."

ok lol at most of that, but it does look pretty good.

heres the ingrident list

"Infusion of Tangerine Peel, Goldenseal, Aloe Vera, Chamomile, Echinacea, Lemongrass, Sage, Milk Thistle, Elder Flower, Cucumber, Papaya, Sodium Laurel Sarcosinate, TEA Cocoyl Glutamate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG 150 Distearate, Cocamide DEA, Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Alpha Hydroxy Acids: Glycolic Acid (Sugar Cane Extract), Malic Acid (Sugar Maple Extract), Lactic Acid (Bilberry Extract), Beta Glucan (Modified Oat Flour), NaPCA, Hyaluronic Acid, Babassu, Copaiba, PEG 50 Shea Butter, Licorice Extract, Allantoin, Menthyl Lactate, Oil of Tangerines, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance (Essence Oil)"

Anyone used this product? Does it look good? There are no reviews on this site that I could find. I used it for the first time today and it brought a deep pimple right to a head but I resisted from popping it (takes insane self control tho I must admit). So I will countinue using it every morning and using dans cleanser and b.p at night. I must say salicyic acid is something i'm glad to not be using I used it last week and it just broke me out more. So now i'm on this new regiemn.

maybe i'll make a log, although I hate watching my acne so much.

ONE LOVE

Ok than- day 2

was quite skeptical yesterday after using, woke up quite skeptical this mourning. Happy to find three benifits after just one day of use-

My pleasent reduction in redmarks

A much faster turn over, a pimple I had yesterday is pretty much gone now

No new pimples this morning for the first time in a week.

Hopefully this product countinues work for me. I'll keep updating this.