Notifications
Clear all

Accutane and adderall

MemberMember
(@nvranka)

Posted : 02/02/2008 3:30 pm

Well i take adderall sometimes for studying hard...I know im a terrible person..blah blah...anyways

my derm is out of town, and the assistant didnt want to give me a sure answer..but told me to call my pharmacist, they would know.

I called, and the lady said it was no problem at all.

Any input? Just double-checking :)

thanks

MemberMember
(@nvranka)

Posted : 02/03/2008 5:12 am

well...I went ahead and just tried it, and I didnt die...so that was a relief lol.

I havent noticed any side-effects either...so i dno

I dont think adderall and accutane interact at all anyways, but I wasnt sure.

so if anyone was wondering, it didnt hurt me :)

MemberMember
(@boomersooner1991)

Posted : 02/03/2008 4:50 pm

Don't lie to us you were gettin' yo ass high!

Heheh j/k.... I hate punks who do that stuff. =/

MemberMember
(@nvranka)

Posted : 02/03/2008 4:58 pm

you hate people who use adderall? or use it to get fucked up?lol

i have a pretty heavy load of courses, and when I need to sit down and study for 12hrs, there isnt any other way :)

im def not the only one either lol...id say 50% of my school uses it.

MemberMember
(@boomersooner1991)

Posted : 02/03/2008 5:05 pm

Ha! I hate people who use it to get fucked up. It's just not cool in my opinion. Waste of a perfectly fine (maybe) life.

MemberMember
(@nvranka)

Posted : 02/03/2008 5:14 pm

i havent ever really understood why people do that lol...

I have known some people who have snorted an adderall while drinking...not something id ever do tho, seems like a very unstable and dangerous thing to do lol.

MemberMember
(@penelope27)

Posted : 02/08/2008 11:19 pm

haha thanks for sharing your experience-- I also take Adderall when I need a little boost.

I had a friend who dropped ecstasy and took Adderall (I don't know how many mg) and he got really, really messed up. So don't mix those two! :-)

Just sayin'

MemberMember
(@kensb4)

Posted : 11/16/2021 11:23 am

Yeah please dont use adderall just for fun and to have an academic edge. I literally need it to function every day and its getting really difficult to attain due to shortages from college students who want to slam a paper out in one night. Its irresponsible and pretty annoying tbh. Im on adderall and accutane and I havent noticed many interactions so I think it should be mostly fine. Just report any weird stuff to your doctor obviously.