Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MellowFellow

Other ways in which acne and acne scars affect you

Honestly, i'm very selective where I go to get a haircut.It has to be a place where the chair is not to close to the mirror and where the lights aren't too bright.I get very nervous right up around the time i have to get my hair cut.

I'm also very choosy with my apartment hunting.The apartment has to have a medium sized bathroom with soft lighting.

God, I wish i could have a normal adult life.This is not the way to live. :boohoo:

I live in NYC, so they've been rolling out the new trains and the new trains all have bright white florescent lighting. I miss the soft ugly yellow lighting. When I'm at work the elevator has those nasty lights as well. Its seems everywhere I go they use those lights.

I was suppose to go for a half a year check up at the dentist but I didn't want to go because they shine those bright lights right at your face when they're checking your teeth.

heh...the common motif seems to be that everyone hates bright, and especially white, lighting. Is it somewhat unflattering to everyone, or just us? Of course it's more so for us though

i sufferd bad acne before which left me horrible scars which stop me going out and being with the guy i really liked. i am very sensitive about the lighting and people's staring. i have been suffering bad depression for many years. acne and acne scars have totally changed my life!

Honestly, i'm very selective where I go to get a haircut.It has to be a place where the chair is not to close to the mirror and where the lights aren't too bright.I get very nervous right up around the time i have to get my hair cut.

I'm also very choosy with my apartment hunting.The apartment has to have a medium sized bathroom with soft lighting.

God, I wish i could have a normal adult life.This is not the way to live. :boohoo:

cut your own hair? its what i do, and it works great!