Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TheBestIsYet2Come

red marks when i wake up

ok so i have been on accutane like almost 5 months and my skin looks really good. but every now and then i will wake up with these like red scratch marks.... as long as i moisturize at night im good but i was so tired last night i forgot and paid the price :wall: i was just wondering if any1 els has experienced this...its just reallly annoying

i guess it takes time, im month 2, when i wake up my pores are small and red, but as the day go not so much. what moisturizer are you using?

isnt it annoying having red marks when your almost clear. :doh:

ok so i have been on accutane like almost 5 months and my skin looks really good. but every now and then i will wake up with these like red scratch marks.... as long as i moisturize at night im good but i was so tired last night i forgot and paid the price :wall: i was just wondering if any1 els has experienced this...its just reallly annoying

i was using aveeno daily moisturizer and i would get marks every now and then, but i switched to using some nivea for men products(cuz of shaving) and that has worked the best!!! i just forgot to moisturize my face, but thankfully those marks were gone at night :clap: , i will never forget again lol .......and yes it is very annoying when your face is pretty close to being clear and then u get some dumb redmarks