Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What kind of flushes are you doing? Personally, I don't recommend them because a lot of the flushes are based on very weak science.

Also, go and talk to your physician about it.

What kind of flushes are you doing? Personally, I don't recommend them because a lot of the flushes are based on very weak psuedo-science.

Also, go and talk to your physician about it.

Again, people who haven't tried it and don't have experience it are advising you against it. Don't listen to them.

Short of the story is yes, they do work. BUT, it depends on how you do it. You can either do it with epsom salts and fasting method, that lasts for just a couple of days, or you can use certain products. Not all products are going to be good, though. I have not heard many good results from Colonix, but I used Herbal Clean (bought from my nearest Vitamin Shoppe) and it worked wonders. Some products, in their instructions, just say that you can take them before meals and don't say anything else. These are the ones you want to avoid.

The one I did gave me diet guidelines, required that I excercised, made sure I drank enough water, and took pills appropriately spaced from meals. You have to commit to these, or else they probably won't work. Mine lasted 10 days.

I have only done the Herbal Clean, and it didn't hurt at all. One flush is not a permanent solution, but multiple flushes may be, but that is just a guess since I have only done 1. You still need to eat healthy, but I can't speak well enough about the product I used. If you can spend $40 on it and are able to follow its not very restrictive guidelines, you should surely see results.

There are many flush success stories on this board, if you are having doubts.

Again, people who haven't tried it and don't have experience it are advising you against it. Don't listen to them.

Earlier I asked you about the flush that you did--about what was in it since you said the positive results were produced via science. You've yet to respond to that, so that makes me suspicious.

There are many flush success stories on this board, if you are having doubts.

You can continue to doubt the effectiveness of these while I continue to see the effects of it every day. It works.

You don't have any experience on this topic and don't seem to know much about it, either.

So I searched my old posts, and found this, which I wrote a few weeks ago. The original topic that I made about it can be found here

the ingredients of the morning pills are:

There is 5.2mg Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), 50 mcg Vitamin B-12 (cyanacobalamin), 2452 mg Propreitary blend (contents of which are explained below).

Schizandra (fruit), Turmeric (root), Burdock (root), Licorice (root), Dandelion (leaf) Extract, Cascara Sagrada (bark), Red Root Extract, Milk Thistle (seed) Extract, Green Tea (leaf) Extract, Guarana (seed) Extract, Echinacea Purpuea (leaf) Extract.

the ingredients of the evening pills are:

Schizandra (fruit), Turmeric (root), Burdock (root), Licorice (root), Dandelion (leaf) Extract, Peppermint (Leaf), Red Root Extract, Milk Thistle (seed) Extract, Echinacea Purpurea (leaf) Extract.

Jump Start Pills (you take these just once at the beginning):

300mg Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), 150 mg Potassium (from porassium chloride), Propreitary blend, which includes:

Creatine Monohydrate, Alfalfa leaf, Slippery Elm bark, Reishii Mushroom, Uva Ursi leaf, Cayenne Pepper, Sorbitol.

No one here is doubting the effectiveness of vitamins are certain herbs. If you want to call taking supplements "flushing" then you are just setting out to confuse people. Flushing denotes that you are removing something (usually stones) from the body which you are not! Vitamins and herbs may help the body grow stronger/healthier and become more effective at eliminating waste, but you are not "flushing" anything out.

I don't have to stick eggs up my ass to know that humans can't lay eggs. Just because someone hasn't tried something personally does not discredit scientific evidence that the stones that form during liver flushing are nothing more than the end result of the oil and salts.

There are herb-based flushes that do cause a strong laxative effect just like magnesium and olive oil do. They don't claim to remove "stones" but there is no solid scientific evidence that the olive oil/epsom salt mixture does either.