Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Just when I though I am done with acne, red marks showed up. I have a classmate who's black who also have acne, but his is so unnoticeable. This makes me wish I am black so my red marks would not be showing, blacks had it easy so are all dark skin people, you guys are lucky

Just when I though I am done with acne, red marks showed up. I have a classmate who's black who also have acne, but his is so unnoticeable. This makes me wish I am black so my red marks would not be showing, blacks had it easy so are all dark skin people, you guys are lucky

It depends on how pigmented your zits become. Black people come in a very wide range of darkness, so--no, they don't have it easy :) .

Sorry, but I can't agree with you, OP. Keloids are much more common in darker skinned people.

you forget.... red marks go away fairly quickly..... some dark skinned people get dark marks from small pimples that don't fade for many, many months....

ha, yeah this thread is just inviting people to come and make disputes. I'm kind of dark and rather than getting red marks I get ugly brown ones. On my face they take several weeks to go away, and elsewhere like on my back it can take months. So basically it's a red for brown tradeoff.

i agree, black people, or dark skinned people in general acne is less visible. I have seen black people with a shit load of acne, and although it doesnt look pretty, it doesnt look terrible either. If a white person had that same acne, it would look a lot worse

So anyone who is saying they dont agree with the topic, is dumb, because simply saying, based on PURE LOOKS, black people dont look as bad with acne, it almost blends in with their skin