Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
User24582

Healthy Diet = Healthy Body

Here are some pics I took of my physique development: http://healthoid.com/2008/02/01/physique-development/

I barely even work out...basically all of this was achieved using dietary changes.

I used to work out 3 times a week and I was still a 145 lb. weakling. Now I hardly do a thing and I slowly keep packing on more and more muscle.

Just some inspiration for those of you trying to gain weight. :D

Your looking great man, congrats!

My current weight happens to also be exactly 165 lb. Or just below 75 kg. But I think that I am a bit taller than you. How tall are you?

I just started training muay thai and expect to gain some more doing this.

Maybe we should have a bulking challenge? :D

Your looking great man, congrats!

My current weight happens to also be exactly 165 lb. Or just below 75 kg. But I think that I am a bit taller than you. How tall are you?

I just started training muay thai and expect to gain some more doing this.

Maybe we should have a bulking challenge? :D

Healthy Diet = Healthy Body; it's very logical.

It is extremely hard to gain weight without consuming carbs. Protein and carbs have the same calorie amount, but protein helps you in so many ways to avoid gaining as much unnecessary weight.

Before I changed my diet in Christmas my weight was 92 kg+ (200 lbs +). After Christmas it was 82 kg (180 lbs). I made a new personal record in strict Pull ups (14) ;D and I even got defined six pack now, but acne didn't go away.

The supplements I have been taking for my acne lately (e.g ACV and psyllium) makes you loose weight. If I just can get control of this acne I will head against 90+ kg again.

I'm about 5'10.5". Although to the ladies, I am 6' :D

A bulking challenge could be fun...you better watch out, this raw milk is making me gain weight like no other...

I'm about 5'10.5". Although to the ladies, I am 6' :D

A bulking challenge could be fun...you better watch out, this raw milk is making me gain weight like no other...

Im 181 cm so it's such a big difference.

Raw milk is cheating! :evil:

I also gained alot of weight when I was doing SCD yoghurt made from raw milk I got from a local farmer, but it gave me to much digestive problems and also acne. I find dairy so addictive I just can't stop drinking it!

I think you would win, my digestion does not allow me to eat as much as I would like during serious bulking(even if i eat only "allowed" food. And meat is expensive!

gah, I only wish we had raw milk here in Canada. Either of you ever try Kefir? It's like yogurt but made basically by fermenting milk with bacterial cultures. Apparently it's supposed to be wonderful for digestive health and well-being, but I'm not sure if I should add it in yet as it is a dairy product :think: .

gah, I only wish we had raw milk here in Canada. Either of you ever try Kefir? It's like yogurt but made basically by fermenting milk with bacterial cultures. Apparently it's supposed to be wonderful for digestive health and well-being, but I'm not sure if I should add it in yet as it is a dairy product :think: .

I noticed this too. Gained some muscle mass out of nowhere. I wish I started dieting earlier probably would have been a couple inches taller.

Nice going man! I notice the same with me, Ive always been very lean, but also pretty muscular (my friends always say atleast), but now I have a good diet, Ive become even more muscular even though I dont exercize much, too lazy in the winter man :/

Muay thai thats cool Glen! Ive had a couple of lessons, still thinking whether or not to join the club

I dont think you would have been taller, energizer, if Im right your length etc is coded in your genes.

Raw kefir owns!

My Last "offical" (morning after bathroom vist)weight was 76,4 kilograms = 168,433168 pounds like a week ago. I think I have gained some more since that.

My weight at this moment (night time) is 77,8 kilograms = 171,51964 pounds

Must be all that bone marrow I have been eating.

Are you still on the milk?

you only lift once a week ?

damn..... how many calories do you consume a day and whats the fat/carb/protein breakdown of your diet roughly ?

My Last "offical" (morning after bathroom vist)weight was 76,4 kilograms = 168,433168 pounds like a week ago. I think I have gained some more since that.

My weight at this moment (night time) is 77,8 kilograms = 171,51964 pounds

Must be all that bone marrow I have been eating.

Are you still on the milk?

Hey Jesse, looking great man!

I've been reading Healthoid.com weakly, and I remember a few weeks ago (maybe you still are) were experimenting with your diet, are you still on a mostly fatty meat diet?

Could you explain in detail what you eat and what times? I think I'm eating way too late and it's putting a lot of pressure on my body.

Hey Jesse, looking great man!

I've been reading Healthoid.com weakly, and I remember a few weeks ago (maybe you still are) were experimenting with your diet, are you still on a mostly fatty meat diet?

Could you explain in detail what you eat and what times? I think I'm eating way too late and it's putting a lot of pressure on my body.

I hit 160lbs with 5% BF within a few months, I was always around 130Lbs and skinny. I followed this

http://www.bodybuildingfanatic.com/coloradoexperiment.htm

but got lazy and hated doing weights in negative forms and the stress of lifting did break me out a little.

(I couldnt walk after some squat days)

wow thats really good. good job jodiat :cool: My ultimate goal would be to get more lean like that. My bf is 22%. Its always hard for me to go below 20%. lol

Sorry to burst anyone's bubbles but I feel the need to say that no amount of massive body composition change or lean body mass growth can be achieved without exercise.

Becoming lean and strong while sitting on the sofa watching football and eating cubes of cheese instead of chips and drinking diet coke instead of beer is not going to happen.

People who were on protein deficient diet or had leaky gut and digestion problems will have (expecially on lower carbs) an increase of definition due to water and glycogen loss, a moderate fat loss due to a caloric deficiency, a better inititial muscle synthesis due to improved absorption, digestion and improved nitrogen balance.

But that's it. The results are short living and it's very easy (becoming sedentary) to stop benefitting from the initial positive benefits of these and becoming fatter and weaker.

Muscles can grow a little once one goes from a nitrogen negative and poor absorption diet to a nitrogen positive and good absorption diet but it's very little growth and there won't be any further spontaneous growth without exercises. Coordaination won't improve with just eating better and neither will the conditioning of your ligaments, tendons and joints.

Your bones wont improve their density just by eating better as only exercise has the ability to condition to bone to remain strong and to balance the catabolic osteaclastic phase.

Eating better won't improve your lung conditioning conditioning and efficiency.

In fact it won't improve your structural and motory efficiency nor your proprioception control.

There are skinny unfit authors out there that would like you to imagine a world where you can sit on your ass all day and just by removing certain foods from your diet you can anyway become strong, lean and fit and they even have the gut to print these words in their book.

Don't let them fool you because this isn't going to happen. :wall: