Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mans

More Obvious After Washing/Showering?

Anyone could explain why bumps seem to be more prominent after showering / washing? I just don't get it. When I dry my face and look at the mirror it just looks so bumpy everytime! but after a few minutes it subsides and the bumps seem to settle down..

What's the reason behind this?

Anyone could explain why bumps seem to be more prominent after showering / washing? I just don't get it. When I dry my face and look at the mirror it just looks so bumpy everytime! but after a few minutes it subsides and the bumps seem to settle down..

What's the reason behind this?

i noticed the same for me..but i think it has to do with your face isnt as tight as it is when dry so your bumps look more on the surface of the skin maybe? also because the shower water could be irritating your skin so it will look worse.

Cleansing, washing , irritates your face no matter how gently u wash , but as your face calms down , redness will subside too .

Maybe it's the physical aggravation of having just washed it? People seem to say you should avoid touching your face as much as possible.