Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
monogato

Can I get Dan's products delivered in S. Korea?

Ever since I've known this website, I've been trying to find some BP products in South Korea (BP is only available in drugstores here in Korea :snooty: ) Here's the list of what I could get here:

- Paula's Choice Blemish Fighting Solution (2.5% & 5% BP)

- DDP 5% BP gel

- Neutrogena On-The-Spot (2% BP)

It would be really nice if I could get Dan's products in Korea, but I'm afraid that I might not be able to get it delivered since BP products are considered to be medical supplies which need prescription.

Is there someone who has succeded getting it delivered in Korea or someone who has used Paula's products? (I'm really curious about these products but there's no reviews on this website)

Thanks for reading.

Paula's Choice products are supposed to be great, so as long as it's 2.5% you could try using that. Can you get a good cleanser/moisturizer from the drugstore there? Something like Cetaphil would be ideal, and then you'd be all set. I can imagine you'd pay out the ass to get Dan's products shipped to S.Korea.

Hi. I live in Korea too and didn't know where to get BP. Is the Paula's Choice cream found in the normal pharmacies here? My town is a little small, so maybe we are lacking the drug stores. Was it expensive? I'd get some sent from home, but after reading that it's considered a medical supply, I'm worried it won't make it! Thanks.

Paula's Choice products are supposed to be great, so as long as it's 2.5% you could try using that. Can you get a good cleanser/moisturizer from the drugstore there? Something like Cetaphil would be ideal, and then you'd be all set. I can imagine you'd pay out the ass to get Dan's products shipped to S.Korea.

Thanks. I think I can get Cetaphil.

Hi. I live in Korea too and didn't know where to get BP. Is the Paula's Choice cream found in the normal pharmacies here? My town is a little small, so maybe we are lacking the drug stores. Was it expensive? I'd get some sent from home, but after reading that it's considered a medical supply, I'm worried it won't make it! Thanks.

Actually, the 'cosmetic' products which contains BP is not available in south korea. You can get it from the Internet. Some products like Benzac AC or Brevoxyl is available on some drugstore(if you can, ask the pharmacist to order it for you). But basically, you need to use the internet.

If you can read korean, try these internet stores.

http://www.benefitkorea.com // Neutrogena On-The-Spot and Paula's products are available here

http://www.doctorcos.com //Paula's and DDF products are available here.

I've been ordering Dan's stuff to here in Korea for over three years now, and I've never had any problems so far. This was back in the day when the treatment used to be called "BP GEL" and came in those ugly dark blue tubes. ;)

Anyways, I don't see why any of you should have problems with customs. The bigger sized bottles hopefully won't change anything, and we should be able to enjoy Dan's products at will, assuming we're okay with the high shipping costs.

Hope that helped.