Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tokra

figured out why i was breaking out..

I get 3 white heads and 2 red pimples when i wake up usually in the morning around my mouth area, everyday..... I thought about everything to washing sheets everyday, to leaving soap on my face for 15min.....to just drinking water 24/7.... to eating nothing but one meal a day and salads only...

a combination of drinking water... and great hygiene works for me, i woke up this week with only 1 small white head.. and a red pimple

great hygiene means... flossing for a long ass time.. brushing each damn tooth.. listerine......brushing teeth during lunch works good.. seems to be working fine for me...

ill let you guys know how its working..

I get 3 white heads and 2 red pimples when i wake up usually in the morning around my mouth area, everyday..... I thought about everything to washing sheets everyday, to leaving soap on my face for 15min.....to just drinking water 24/7.... to eating nothing but one meal a day and salads only...

a combination of drinking water... and great hygiene works for me, i woke up this week with only 1 small white head.. and a red pimple

great hygiene means... flossing for a long ass time.. brushing each damn tooth.. listerine......brushing teeth during lunch works good.. seems to be working fine for me...

ill let you guys know how its working..

uhhh no look above if you can read.. sorry theres no hand signal link i can give you..

anyway, i just think maybe breath adds to break outs, nodules, acne, cystic acne.... just a thought.

I don't know about that one... The bacteria in your mouth isn't going to form a zit over night, pimples generally take a week or two to show physical signs... Then again if it works for you right on!

yeah... I really really seriously doubt it has much if anythingto do with acne. and even if it does it would be very minor like a tiny whitehead or something