Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BoAFaN

CEREAL+MILK = ACNE?

Try gluten-free cereal (I'm thinking about oatmeal when I say that, but there are others available). And make sure they're whole grain: those have more natural nutrients and more fiber, which will reduce the effect all of the carbohydrates have on your blood sugar.

every single food has caused somebody acne here it seems like. but dairy is the big one, all this stuff will cost you an arm and a leg, to get less you pay more, who knows

I absolutely love cereals and milk (so much that i've even tried adding it back into my healthy acne free diet). However i can't have milk and i can't have most cereals (and i'm not eating cereals without milk - yuk). Sugar sugar sugar! In the milk & cereals. That is all that breaks me out! Damn them for making such tasting stuff!

Cereal = acne

It's funny how breakfast is one of the least healthy meals these days.

I remember my whole body used to shake a couple hours after breakfast because my blood sugar would be so low from the huge spike and consequent drop I got after breakfast.

Cereal = acne

I remember my whole body used to shake a couple hours after breakfast because my blood sugar would be so low from the huge spike and consequent drop I got after breakfast.

Cereal = acne

Cereal = acne

You seriously would have gotten type 2 diabetes so bad if you would not have changed your diet.

Cereal = acne

You seriously would have gotten type 2 diabetes so bad if you would not have changed your diet.

Cereal = acne

Yeah, you are definitely right. Almost everyone on my dad's side of the family already has type 2 diabetes. They're probably all protein types, eating way too many carbs for their metabolism.

I'm just inifinitely grateful that I have figured out a diet that actually keeps me healthy and I can break that cycle.