Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Diane 35 info please!

So I started taking Diane 35 (recommended by dr). I have finished one pack (so I've been on it for just over 3 weeks) and am about to start another pack the day after tomorrow. I haven't seen any improvement. Everyone I have heard about says their face cleared up fast. Has anyone used this pill?? Did your face get worse first? How long before your acne cleared. I don't want it to take months! I need my face to clear soon. Can't put up with this much longer. I'm not talking about a few zits, my chin and jaw line is covered. I am going to see what happens in the next few days. I welcome any info people have on Daine 35!!!!

I will be taking diane next week. I know a few friends and family members that took this bcp and they cleared in 3 months. I was so encourage to try this but I have also read bad things in this site that I am a little skeptical about taking them in the first place. How are you doing with diane 35 up to know. is it clearing? I am so afraid about the IB and side effects. best of luck to you

Sorry hun, but unfortunately it takes longer than a month to clear up. And I experienced worse acne before it got better, but my skin is clear now. It took about six months to see a difference.