Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hobbo

spot treating while on tane

im about 2 month and 1 week into accutane,my acne has reduced alot,ive had about 6 spots in last 2 weeks, but even though the spots are small,once busted there red as hell and last weeks...

anybody got any good idea's to reduce redness and help the healing process???

im about 2 month and 1 week into accutane,my acne has reduced alot,ive had about 6 spots in last 2 weeks, but even though the spots are small,once busted there red as hell and last weeks...

just moisturize and wear spf 30+. you shouldn't be using a lot of products on tane. ask your derm before you do anything, but perhaps try putting fresh aloe vera over redmarks to reduce inflammation/redness. don't use the cheap drugstore brands as they are half full of alcohol. the best products contain a high percentage (greater than 95%) of pure aloe.

Whatever you do, dont put anything too strong on it. i put savlon on as a spot treater whilst on tane, that was 3 months ago and i still have mega red mark where it burnt my skin! even though on the tube it says its for pimples lol