Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nano32

Copper peptides

I have just recieved my copper peptides serum and i was jst wondering a few things/.

Firstly is there any difference between the serum and the cream, or are they just the same??

Secondly; i was looking through the boards yesterday and i came across a copper peptides one and someone was saying that you need to use something called hydroxy acid when using cop pep. Is this true? and can anyone give me more info please?

I have just recieved my copper peptides serum and i was jst wondering a few things/.

Firstly is there any difference between the serum and the cream, or are they just the same??

Secondly; i was looking through the boards yesterday and i came across a copper peptides one and someone was saying that you need to use something called hydroxy acid when using cop pep. Is this true? and can anyone give me more info please?

with hydroxy acid you prepare your scars to the copper peptides..the first burn the scar tissue the second need to pump it.

can i ask you if copper peptides are usable during the day, or you have a clown aspect? they say me that cp have a blue color very visible.

ciao

I use super cp serum. It's a ruddy green brown color. It doesn't have any oils. I don't see it on top of my skin... Don't need much of it to go around.

I've worn it under makeup before. But I generally save the more intense skin preparations for night time...I don't notice any bluish color.

I've also got super cop, it's a cream. I only spot treat with that at night sometimes, it makes me itchy as hell.

As far as hydroxy acids go.. I have no idea if I'm supposed to prep or not. I was using 8% glycolic acid, & 8% salicylic acid. I recently did a 24% TCA peel, & now some nights I use my supercp, & am working green cream in whenever my skin can tolerate it.

If I have just cleansed, and let the serum sink in.. it seems to absorb. The site I buy it from says it'll work layering it over a carrier oil, like jojoba or emu.

Hope that helps! :)

Hmm...I may order up one of these things but I can't decide which one. What's the diff between Super CP Serum and Super Cop? I haven't used any of these products before, will my skin be ok with it? Which sizes did you get and how much did it cost you? Has it been worth it? Thx

Hmm...I may order up one of these things but I can't decide which one. What's the diff between Super CP Serum and Super Cop? I haven't used any of these products before, will my skin be ok with it? Which sizes did you get and how much did it cost you? Has it been worth it? Thx

So ive been doing a bit of research and i found that it works a lot better if you do use hydroxy acids. So i was wondering if anyone has used 40% lactic acids, or something called EZ peel as these are the two peels that i have found people to be using?

Do you want to do a peel? Those would be peel strengths... For day to day use, you'd probably want something at a much lower percentage. Like a 10% or lower.

i've been using both cp serum and super cop(only spot treatment). has anyone experienced that it just go around in a loop? like it scabs, falls off, shows new pink skin, use cp serum again and it goes back to square one.

little frustrated. how long will it take to see the result?

here is my routine (if this helps):

AM-wash, acv only on spots, vit c, phyto, cream, ss

PM-wash, retinol +30mins, cp, cream (<-----retinol and cp every other night, otherwise, just vitamin c and phyto)

since i use retinol, i stay away from harsh peels. do use 10% lantic acid cream from skinbiology though.

Aight I ordered up some CP Serum for now. I'd rather use acids separately. I'm just gonna use some 1% SA pads from the store. I've used 2% in the past but find them somewhat harsh if I use them regularly. If 1% is weak sauce maybe I'll go back to 2.

As for ACV, lemon juice, and lactic/glycolic and other AHA's, as of now I'm not convinced any of these are significantly different from each other or SA. My perception is that they are all acids that burn your face off in hopes of revealing something better underneath. I tried ACV a couple of times but it was very pungent and didn't seem to have a noticeably different effect from SA.

I'm wary of ever trying the creams if they're gonna make me pimply. Pimply sucks, I don't wanna go back to those years.

Aight I ordered up some CP Serum for now. I'd rather use acids separately. I'm just gonna use some 1% SA pads from the store. I've used 2% in the past but find them somewhat harsh if I use them regularly. If 1% is weak sauce maybe I'll go back to 2.

As for ACV, lemon juice, and lactic/glycolic and other AHA's, as of now I'm not convinced any of these are significantly different from each other or SA. My perception is that they are all acids that burn your face off in hopes of revealing something better underneath. I tried ACV a couple of times but it was very pungent and didn't seem to have a noticeably different effect from SA.

I'm wary of ever trying the creams if they're gonna make me pimply. Pimply sucks, I don't wanna go back to those years.

immediately after a 1.5 dermaroller session what do you suggest? the serum, the cream or the 2x version?

my fear is to irritate too much my skin, i guess the serum is the best but i would like to know if someone else has tried.

immediately after a 1.5 dermaroller session what do you suggest? the serum, the cream or the 2x version?

my fear is to irritate too much my skin, i guess the serum is the best but i would like to know if someone else has tried.

I'm no expert in this nor have I tried dermaroller, but super cp serum and the super cop creams have hydroxy acids in them which burn up the skin. After the skin has already been damaged such as following any procedure, I would be wary myself of using acids on it until it has recovered.

With a dermaroller, you are poking little holes in your face? I guess I would prime my face by using the peptides a few days prior to dermarolling. I would use an ointment like polysporin, or neosporin for a day or two immediately after.

Then, maybe start using copper peptides. Followed by something like HA (hyaluronic acid), or Aquaphor until you completely heal.. When your skin is in better shape you can switch back to your regular regimen, & still work in peptides if you like...That's how I would do it..Basically just like you'd treat it after a chemical peel.

I edited the above ^ posts to try to make them more useful..just in case anybody stopped by. I was kinda tired the first time I replied. :doh:

I used peels and copper peptides for two years -- I followed Skin Biology's instructions -- and had no lasting improvement. In fact, Super Cop 2X left a burn mark under my left eye. The premier skin spa in my city dropped copper peptides because people weren't seeing any results. I hope it works for y'all, but I consider it one of the greatest scams of all time. A simple papaya soap has given me, in only a months time, better results than copper peptides did in two years, and the soap cost me $2.99 U.S.

I used peels and copper peptides for two years -- I followed Skin Biology's instructions -- and had no lasting improvement. In fact, Super Cop 2X left a burn mark under my left eye. The premier skin spa in my city dropped copper peptides because people weren't seeing any results. I hope it works for y'all, but I consider it one of the greatest scams of all time. A simple papaya soap has given me, in only a months time, better results than copper peptides did in two years, and the soap cost me $2.99 U.S.

i'm using CP and seeing pretty good result. but i had to learn how to balance bet using retinol, exfoliation, when to pull and when to add little more. real tricky but the balance act really helps your skin to merge through.

things aren't perfect yet but i have to say my scars are already 40% better within 3 weeks of the use! :catdance:

i've been using both cp serum and super cop(only spot treatment). has anyone experienced that it just go around in a loop? like it scabs, falls off, shows new pink skin, use cp serum again and it goes back to square one.