Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SoReady

just a couple of questions

I took my first pill today at 8 pm. plan on taking it at the same time everydAY, as this is usually wehn i eat dinner. is there any problems with this? is it better this way?

I was prescribed accutane, but got put on claravis, but im guessing this is pretty much the same thing? looks nothing liek the accutane though.

I took my first pill today at 8 pm. plan on taking it at the same time everydAY, as this is usually wehn i eat dinner. is there any problems with this? is it better this way?

I was prescribed accutane, but got put on claravis, but im guessing this is pretty much the same thing? looks nothing liek the accutane tho.

I believe claravis is also isotretinoin but generic for accutane. I was prescribed accutane too but the pharmacy has given me first sotret then amnesteen which are also generic names for accutane.

Hey,

I think it is really good to take it at the same time everyday. It helps you remember to take your medicine. I take a pill in the morning at the same time every day and I never forget. Then the day goes on and my schedule is crazy and I always end up taking my accutane and the rest of my meds at totally different times of day and I tend to forget. So taking it at the same time everyday is good.

As for clarvis, it is the generic of accutane. I was on amnesteem which is another generic but the pharmacy didn't have enough of the dosage I needed so they gave me accutane. They are the same thing though. Hope this helps and good luck.