Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
starryeyedgrl22

ByeBye Blemish..stupid name...but works wonders overnight!

I have tried soooo many acne products. Benzaclin, Differin, Neutrogena products..

But these things have worked so far for me very well...

I know this product has a stupid name.. but I use ByeBye Blemish the drying lotion from Cvs on newly formed acne. It contains 10% sulfur and salicylic acid.. i dont recommend it if your skin is veryyy dry. but it works wonders overnight and drys up the blemish. it is orange in color so obviously you cant wear it during the day but i use it at night.

Also, i wash my face with Cetaphil for sensitive skin every morning and night. Veryyyy gentle cleanser. Prevents your face from getting red or drying out!

Erythromycin pills are probably the best acne pills I have ever been on considering the Tetracycline pills I had an allergic reaction to... Its not stated on the bottle but if anyone becomes veryyy tired on these pills you should stop! It took me going online to figure out that only a select few people get this reaction. However, a lot of acne pills upset your stomach. Even accutane did for me...

I used that product as well, just be careful not to over do it.. I went a little crazy with it once upon a time and it dyed the skin around my blemish, so once my blemish healed there was a ring or discoloration around it lol.

I also got tired from taking tetracyclines! Always felt like i was stoned.. well i was the majority of the time but it made me feel like perma fried x 100.

ya lol i tried tetracycline and usually i'm a morning person but i start work at 6:30... and while i was on it i felt like a vegetable. My eyes were constantly half closed and i couldnt focus on anything for too long.... but the worst was the heart burn.... hated that :(

Ive been using a sulfer based product too but its prescription. Its the clenia in my signature. My pimples are getting smaller and there is less redness. I had a nodule for about two days. I put the clenia on it and it dried up over night! I hope it continues to work

Ive been using a sulfer based product too but its prescription. Its the clenia in my signature. My pimples are getting smaller and there is less redness. I had a nodule for about two days. I put the clenia on it and it dried up over night! I hope it continues to work

yeah sulfur based products are wonderful for drying up pimples. it should continue to work...i always used byebye blemish and it always works good overnight. just remember to moisturize too because it can be very drying.