Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JPizzle

yellow lighting sux for my redness

i have redness at the worst spot, where my marionette lines are, you know, the lines at the bottom end tips of each side of ur nose to the ends of each side of ur mouth, everytime i go into my bathroom, it has this really bright yellow lighting and my acne doesnt seem bad but my redness REALLY stands out. it just ruins my confidence. i wish i looked the same in every lighting, i hate it how i look crappy in some and goood in others, i want to know the truth of how i look

Yes different lighting can be deceiving, I appear to have perfect skin in natural lighting, I'm actually quite proud to look in a mirror outside, however if I take one step inside, BAM, you know the rest....

really...it's usually white light that is the killer for all of us with skin probs

Agreed, yellow lighting is wonder for my skin. I almost look clear. When I'm hit with that dreadful white lighting my red marks are all visible.

The only light that I look horrible in is natural light. Any other light I look fine in..but I purposely avoid looking in mirrors with natural light because I don't want to get down.

The most formidable light-foe I deem is the white fluorescent light (ugh! >.<)

I'm in college and there's this huge library (24/7) with fluorescent white light, and my gosh, if you go there during exam week (during midnight-oil burning times), everyone's true skin is completely revealed...

Anyhow, I really like yellow light too. Actually, for some reason, I think yellow light makes my redness look less bad because everything looks kind of warm/bright, so the redness doesn't really stand out as much for me (on the other hand, the white lights... ugh @[email protected])