Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pedroal3xandre

how you feel for writing a log?

I think it is. I like to keep track of my regimen and its changes and monitor my progress. Also, I like how others give me feedback and support and at the same time, I am helping others with my story. I say go for it.

Definately worth it for me. The first time I tried Vitamin B5 I didnt write a log and the second time I did it I regretted not having a log from the 1st time (even though the second time didnt work).

Now Im keeping a log for my accutane course so that in a few years if I need to go on accutane again I'll be able to know exactly what to expect

Yeah... its worth it ... even when people dont bother responding, heh.

I think the best part is in about a year from now, I want to come back and see the differences. Not only physical, but the emotional changes. Confidence, etc.

And, I would like to be able to help other people later who are just starting out on Accutane then.

Because I will be a....................

ACCUTANE SUPERSTAR!!!! RAHHHHH!!!

hehe

I think the best part is in about a year from now, I want to come back and see the differences. Not only physical, but the emotional changes. Confidence, etc.

I'm glad I found this site and kept a log of my course. I found it to be theraputic for myself and it was helpful to read what others were going thru. I look at it as an online journal.

Yup! Do it. That way you can look back and see if your improving. Take weekly pictures especially. You'll be glad you did!!! dont be embarrassed of your skin imperfections, we're all here for you. Me, Dan :dan: , this guy :fishbulb:, even Chuck :chuck:! lol I just love using that smiley, but yeah. do it

I'd recommend keeping a blog. It's really cool to look back and see your progression throughout the entire regimen. If you keep pictures updated weekly it's even better as you can physically see the differences between time.

I find it a great way to just things out. Everyone on this site will understand what you're going through and it's great to see people support you.