Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
como

tetracycline q's

anybody on it? does it actually work? how long did it take for it to kick in?

i got it from my doctor, he says i can't try anything else for another month. my acne has gotten worse since i started, and i'm startin' to wonder if it actually works.

also, same questions apply for enthromycin or something spelled like that, it's like a topical thing i got from the derm. cleared up my back acne, but it dries my face up pretty bad and isn't working as well as it used to.

I was on Tetraycline and it worked, except unfortunately I developed some kind of strange reaction to it, and woke up in the middle of the night throwing my guts up. And I never throw up! So not sure what happened there, but it was just an individual thing I think.

Its works to an extent.

then it just stops. but it DOES work for about 3months den u mite start to get acne again.

i wouldnt stay on those antibiotics for more than 3months anyway, its bad for u.

it's working for me; been on it for about three/four months. literally, one new 'big' spot every other week. and that's slowing down.

Well i say now its better to keep off all antibiotics they only work for a while in your body till your body gets used to them then they dont work and the acne gets worse.

I've even tryed the strong drug accutane/roaccutane worked for a year but my acne and blackheads came back even worse now.

Its all about your diet you eat and dairy is the worse thing for acne check what is in your foods you eat and also wheat to and also to much fatty foods oils ect.

I used tetracycline a few years ago and it didn't work for me, but like they say, it's different for everyone. I didn't have any side effects though, it just didn't help with my acne.