Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Aroused Guy

WTF! Spots on my penis?!!!

WTF! I see little spots on my penis? Are these STDs or acne? It can't be STDs because I've never had sex of ANY kind. I just masturbate. Or what is it?

They aren't very big or major, just very tiny (dead skin?) spots?

OMG. Please don't be herpes...I'm not even 16 years old!

Some are on my shaft and a few are on the head. They are like little air bubbles. They aren't red or swollen or anything like that.

They may be just blisters. I know when I masturbate a ton in a small period of time, I get a blister on the underside of my manhood. I'd suggest some Neosporin. If it doesn't work then it may be time to ask you doctor. Seriously, I'll feel so sorry for you dude if that's what it comes down to.

Are they like tiny little white lumps that dont hurt whatsoever?

They might be pearly penile papules (real name I promise). Google them.

They are apparantly pretty common and completely harmless

Are they like tiny little white lumps that dont hurt whatsoever?

They might be pearly penile papules (real name I promise). Google them.

They are apparantly pretty common and completely harmless

probably pearly penile papules. look it up on google. sadly u will have to look at pics of dinks to see if its similar...

I have a nasty one atm, gone down a bit though but it defo puts the girls of sucking it :( if anyone wants a pic just ask haha.

If they are mainly on the underside of the shaft, then they are most likely Fordyce Spots (completely harmless, I think I read about 1/3 of people have them). Unfortunately they don't tend to go away by themselves until later on in life, but may not go away at all. If you are willing to talk to someone about it though, and have the insurance/money to do so, you can have them removed with a C02 laser (the same is also true for if the are Papules). To be honest, there is nothing wrong with you if this is indeed Fordyce Spots (Wikipedia it) and you should just try to forget about them and move on. Unless you are going to have sex with a very inexperienced girl, they won't have a problem with it.

EDIT: Heres a link to the wikipedia page here, but click at your own risk, contains pictures of penis' with fordyce spots :think:

If they are mainly on the underside of the shaft, then they are most likely Fordyce Spots (completely harmless, I think I read about 1/3 of people have them). Unfortunately they don't tend to go away by themselves until later on in life, but may not go away at all. If you are willing to talk to someone about it though, and have the insurance/money to do so, you can have them removed with a C02 laser (the same is also true for if the are Papules). To be honest, there is nothing wrong with you if this is indeed Fordyce Spots (Wikipedia it) and you should just try to forget about them and move on. Unless you are going to have sex with a very inexperienced girl, they won't have a problem with it.

EDIT: Heres a link to the wikipedia page here, but click at your own risk, contains pictures of penis' with fordyce spots :think:

I have the same problem with Fordyce spots. I started using Roaccutane and they seem to go away now. I keep a journal , so you can check roaccutane70.blogspot.com. But this medication is not really prescribed for this condition as this condition is harmless and this medication can make some serious harm thanks to its side effects.