Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
freezermusic11

Clogged Pores Question

So lately i've been breaking out a lot, I think I'm getting it back under control though at the moment. I've noticed that I'm getting what i'm pretty sure are clogged pores around my nose area and on the sides of my mustache (to the side of). They aren't inflamed but i know they can be potential zits. Little bumps on my face. I'm i correct, are they clogged pores?

Any advice on prevention and getting rid of the ones I have? exfoliate?

thanks! this board is awesome!

After a while, do any of them become inflamed? Even if they do/don't, do the bumps go away after awhile? If they stick around and won't go away, then maybe it's something else?

I'm having the same thing!

I don't know if it's acne or just clogged pores. I got them quite recently.

Mine are like raised and don't hurt at all. They're just bumps. They don't get like the whitish thing that usually happens with pimples. They're just bumps on my skin that seem to come and go.

and when they do go, they don't leave any mark. which is different with pimples on my face because they do leave hyperpigmentation. This is so strange, because these things started to appear when my derm prescribed me some Glycolic Acid cream.

What are they???? And how to get rid of them?