Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bond69

Fraxel and Valentine

Hi, all

i have benn searching for the acne scarring treatments for an age and i got a lot from this board and friends. Now i have made an appointment to do frexel lasers next Thursday. I hope this work, yeah i will pose the progress if any....

Sometimes i dont understand while when i wake up in the morning, my face is sort of smooth and in the evening it soars back ! Moreover, i am 28 now and i still get an occassion acne !

Well, Valentime it is another year that i am ALONE.. I feel depressed and not confident because of those scars on both cheeks...sometimes i could not get sleep when thinking about it..i know i am too concerned..So please pray for me and i also pray for eveyone here !

Hi, all

i have benn searching for the acne scarring treatments for an age and i got a lot from this board and friends. Now i have made an appointment to do frexel lasers next Thursday. I hope this work, yeah i will pose the progress if any....

Sometimes i dont understand while when i wake up in the morning, my face is sort of smooth and in the evening it soars back ! Moreover, i am 28 now and i still get an occassion acne !

Well, Valentime it is another year that i am ALONE.. I feel depressed and not confident because of those scars on both cheeks...sometimes i could not get sleep when thinking about it..i know i am too concerned..So please pray for me and i also pray for eveyone here !

Don't let this "condition" dictate your life. As a parent with a child who is dealing with this, I do understand. A lot of people are alone in the world, and it's not because of acne, so try your best to stay optimistic and keep persepective on the blessings you have been given!

I appreciate that you are going to let us know your experience with fraxel. This is a treatment that holds great promise for acne scarring. I have read a lot about it and wondered if you will be getting the Fraxel II (the newer laser). My daughter is considering this now, and we went to two offices for interviews. Both were very helpful, but my daughter is not ready because she is worried about the pain involved (She has been though very painful Levulan/ALA/dermabrasion treatments. THanks so much for letting others know of your experience and I look forward to reading how it goes for you!

Best regards, Dan

Thank you very much for cheering me up. It is really nice. Actually it is really hard to be "happy" but i will try.. the laser is on this Thursday 7th. i will pose pics afterwards!

Thank you very much for cheering me up. It is really nice. Actually it is really hard to be "happy" but i will try.. the laser is on this Thursday 7th. i will pose pics afterwards!

Just wanted to tell you that I looked through your fraxel treatment pictures and you look great! Especially for just having the fraxel done. Seriously, I'm a girl and I wouldn't even notice the redness, it's faint. I'm kind of nervous because I'm having my first Fraxel treatment done next Monday for shallow scarring all over my cheeks. Your pics encouraged me that it won't be that bad! All that to say, I just want to encourage you not to worry about it. Know that no ones is looking at your scars. I know it's hard to believe that cause I still struggle with it but honestly, no one else could care about your scars. Just be your happy outgoing self and believe me, everyone will love being around you! Just wanted to encourage you and let you know that your scars aren't that bad at all! I'll be praying that you get great results from your other treatments!!!

Thx for encouragements. i am at the moment satisfied with the rsult of the first Fraxel treatment and going to have the second on 25 March. Again time to get RED, PINK and Peel hahaha..

Will post pictures again soon..

bond