Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

well theres two kinds the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion SPF 15 ....AND...... Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion Night. which one is better? and if i get the SPF 15 one ..can i still use that at night too ? and does SPF mean it helps like a sunblock ? also im debating ...if this moisturizer is better or lac hydrin five? my main concerns are getting rid of my Red marks ...and both have AHA in their moisturizer.

You may need something stronger than the Neutrogena products to get rid of your red marks. I'm not sure exactly what percentage AHA they contain, but it probably is not as much as what you would need. I used Alpha Hydrox 10% glycolic gel for quite a while, and it took several months to notice any kind of difference in my red marks, and that was a product that is much stronger than the Neutrogena ones. Any product will take a while to fade red marks, but I honestly don't think the Neutrogena ones are going to be strong enough to make much of a difference. I just looked at the Neutrogena website, and I couldn't find a percentage of AHA in the products, which means that it is probably a very small amount. Glycolic acid usually needs to be at least 8% to really give results.

You may need something stronger than the Neutrogena products to get rid of your red marks. I'm not sure exactly what percentage AHA they contain, but it probably is not as much as what you would need. I used Alpha Hydrox 10% glycolic gel for quite a while, and it took several months to notice any kind of difference in my red marks, and that was a product that is much stronger than the Neutrogena ones. Any product will take a while to fade red marks, but I honestly don't think the Neutrogena ones are going to be strong enough to make much of a difference. I just looked at the Neutrogena website, and I couldn't find a percentage of AHA in the products, which means that it is probably a very small amount. Glycolic acid usually needs to be at least 8% to really give results.

yes the neutrogena one does have 8 %