Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Karli

TriReduction P&R Basic

Hi guys,

I've been trying to read all the past threads on copper peptides, and finally decided to give TriReduction a try. Other things sound better/stronger, but since we're trying for baby #3, I don't want to use anything with Retin-A or salicylic acid. There's all this info on TriReduction Basic (with no retin-A or salicylic) on this message board, but when I went on to the Skin Biology website, they only offer 3 TriReduction products, all with Retin-A.

Does anyone know if they stopped making the Basic? I think I looked through the website pretty thoroughly....

Thanks!

Karli :-)

I think you might be referring to retinol, not Retin-A. I used TriReduction Basic for many months a few years back. Also used CP Serum and Super Cop 2X over the course of two years.

I think you might be referring to retinol, not Retin-A. I used TriReduction Basic for many months a few years back. Also used CP Serum and Super Cop 2X over the course of two years.

Hi Robert,

Thanks so much for the clarification. I thought they were the same thing....oops! I just googled both Retin-A and retinol and found out the differences. You're right.

Thanks again!

~Karli